[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Someone can help me for my build..Anyone how to cap my resistance for this?
I have only:
fire res=20%
cold res=50%
lightning res=21%

Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Picka_boo on Jul 26, 2020, 3:06:51 AM
"
Picka_boo wrote:

I have only:
fire res=20%
cold res=50%
lightning res=21%

Thanks for the help.

48% res on amulet > crit chance
48% res on chest > crafted 35% on chest
divine circle of fear for better..everything

Cluster jewels patch up the rest. If you are still levelling, you can use cobalt jewels with lots of res.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 26, 2020, 4:11:11 AM
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Picka_boo wrote:

I have only:
fire res=20%
cold res=50%
lightning res=21%

Thanks for the help.

48% res on amulet > crit chance
48% res on chest > crafted 35% on chest
divine circle of fear for better..everything

Cluster jewels patch up the rest. If you are still levelling, you can use cobalt jewels with lots of res.

Thanks for the tips..does the crit chance on amulet is good to drop to get the 48% res?
Hiya!

I'm struggling hard with slotting in Awakened Inc AOE with Herald of Ice + "Power of Purpose" wich converts 80% of our max mana into 2x armour.

I end up at 208 max mana and can't use any auras with precision, or precision without any other auras.

I have the sovereignty node, 20% reduced mana reserve on my Circle of Fear - I even divined my watcher's eye to get 6% max mana.

Sidenote: If i don't use the "Power of Purpose" node, I have 30 mana left after everything is on, this makes gameplay not the best since I can't cast everything all the time.

What am I missing here?
Last edited by HarryPothead on Jul 26, 2020, 7:44:26 PM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hiya!

I'm struggling hard with slotting in Awakened Inc AOE with Herald of Ice + "Power of Purpose" wich converts 80% of our max mana into 2x armour.

I end up at 208 max mana and can't use any auras with precision, or precision without any other auras.

I have the sovereignty node, 20% reduced mana reserve on my Circle of Fear - I even divined my watcher's eye to get 6% max mana.

Sidenote: If i don't use the "Power of Purpose" node, I have 30 mana left after everything is on, this makes gameplay not the best since I can't cast everything all the time.

What am I missing here?

This build doesn't use power of purpose. It uses Inner Conviction from the High Templar Dominus Militant Faith.
Can anyone help me? My damage is very good, but i die in almost every single map, i have 75% block with everything, avoidance 75%, and almost all resists 75%, just lightning is 40% but even with other elements i died almost instantly, what am i missing?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/fH2G2Ls6
"
Zaxk wrote:
Can anyone help me? My damage is very good, but i die in almost every single map, i have 75% block with everything, avoidance 75%, and almost all resists 75%, just lightning is 40% but even with other elements i died almost instantly, what am i missing?

You have 2 decent items (chest + boots). The rest are just not good enough for this build. You don't need the same gear as OP, but unless you are able to replicate broadly comparable gear (if you are okay with the occasional T2-T3 roll, its not too expensive), you are going to struggle.

As you mentioned, you have 40% lightning resistance. Yes you are max block, but we are using glancing blows and 5K ES doesn't cut it. You have very low ES rolls on most gear, with no ES% rolls on your ring or belt. If you aren't running temple mod gloves or enchanted/influenced helmet - which are expensive, then you should be running very high ES gloves/helmets with resistance/accuracy as suffixes. Just defence reforge until you hit good ES rolls and then clean up the suffixes.

You should really only be going for this build if you are able to hit around 7K ES, and for me, it only started to feel smooth around 8K ES (I'm at 9.9k at the moment).

Edit: And you can take budget options in lots of places. If you are on a tight budget, you can just use a crusader belt and roll for high ES + ES% roll. You still have access to the spell damage suffix and you remove evasion % (from redeemer influence) from the pool.

Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 26, 2020, 10:00:59 PM
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Zaxk wrote:

You have 2 decent items (chest + boots). The rest are just not good enough for this build. You don't need the same gear as OP, but unless you are able to replicate broadly comparable gear (if you are okay with the occasional T2-T3 roll, its not too expensive), you are going to struggle.

As you mentioned, you have 40% lightning resistance. Yes you are max block, but we are using glancing blows and 5K ES doesn't cut it. You have very low ES rolls on most gear, with no ES% rolls on your ring or belt. If you aren't running temple mod gloves or enchanted/influenced helmet - which are expensive, then you should be running very high ES gloves/helmets with resistance/accuracy as suffixes. Just defence reforge until you hit good ES rolls and then clean up the suffixes.

You should really only be going for this build if you are able to hit around 7K ES, and for me, it only started to feel smooth around 8K ES (I'm at 9.9k at the moment).

Edit: And you can take budget options in lots of places. If you are on a tight budget, you can just use a crusader belt and roll for high ES + ES% roll. You still have access to the spell damage suffix and you remove evasion % (from redeemer influence) from the pool.

Thank you very much! I will try to get more ES, this is my first build with almost all items rare, still learning how to craft propely
Thank you for the guide I really like it. I wonder sadist vs vengeful commander which one is better. I use shocked cluster jewel and added fire damage to attacks on my ring.
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hiya!

What am I missing here?

This build doesn't use power of purpose. It uses Inner Conviction from the High Templar Dominus Militant Faith.

I totally forgot to divine my Militant Faith to Dominus, that part is fixed now.

I'm still at 30 mana tho, how do I get like 10\20 more without gimping the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info