[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

The build is pretty fun. Fast mapper and easy to achieve the gears (harvest craft) yet expensive. Can someone spare my build if what to upgrade next? I know I know I need to get Awakener's Curse on hit and Im working on it. As well as on my Fire res need a bit and Im working on it now.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/xU3Uc3tJ

Overall, thanks for the nice build.!!
"
HarryPothead wrote:
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hiya!

I'm struggling hard with slotting in Awakened Inc AOE with Herald of Ice + "Power of Purpose" wich converts 80% of our max mana into 2x armour.

I end up at 208 max mana and can't use any auras with precision, or precision without any other auras.

I have the sovereignty node, 20% reduced mana reserve on my Circle of Fear - I even divined my watcher's eye to get 6% max mana.

Sidenote: If i don't use the "Power of Purpose" node, I have 30 mana left after everything is on, this makes gameplay not the best since I can't cast everything all the time.

What am I missing here?

This build doesn't use power of purpose. It uses Inner Conviction from the High Templar Dominus Militant Faith.

I totally forgot to divine my Militant Faith to Dominus, that part is fixed now.

I'm still at 30 mana tho, how do I get like 10\20 more without gimping the build?

You can life/mana catalyst your circle of fear for 24% herald mana reservation, but 30 mana should be more than enough considering you can still lower your vortex/dash, I'm at 23 mana and I have no problems.
Last edited by Despo4fun on Jul 27, 2020, 8:23:46 AM

Got the gloves to this state.
Is there any better way than

- Aug Def -> Rem/Add Def until T1
- Aug Def Lucky
- pray

to get high ES on it?
How are you sustaining precision lvl 21? I'm using the shield with enlighten 4, hatred and discipline and i can only go up to lvl 18 precision, even with sovereignty nodes, what am i missing?
Any suggestions for a helmet enchant for a hat before I can do the 40% ice nova damage? the 40% is like 30-35ex, and thus currently out of my price range.
"
How are you sustaining precision lvl 21? I'm using the shield with enlighten 4, hatred and discipline and i can only go up to lvl 18 precision, even with sovereignty nodes, what am i missing?

Circle of fear with reduced mana reservation from herald of ice.

"
Ganchara wrote:
Any suggestions for a helmet enchant for a hat before I can do the 40% ice nova damage? the 40% is like 30-35ex, and thus currently out of my price range.

Herald of Ice has #% reduced mana reservation.
"
RulesBreaked wrote:
"
Ganchara wrote:

Even with an RMR shield?
Last edited by Ganchara on Jul 27, 2020, 2:48:38 PM
"
RulesBreaked wrote:
"

"
Ganchara wrote:

I'm using circle of fear which i forgot to mention with 20% reduced mana reserved and i still can't use precision above level 18

i rolled to this build from ball lightning. i play life base not es.i have watchers eye with hatred crit, frozen trail and 2 viridian jewel. my circle of fear too bad i know it. ill change it.generally i die too easy. besides all of these, what should i upgrade next ? when i play ball lightning i was killing a8 sirus too easy. but now, its too hard i cannot kill him. generally i die. how can i improve this build ? any tips please. Thanks !
Last edited by angelista52 on Jul 27, 2020, 4:53:16 PM
"
"
RulesBreaked wrote:
"

"
Ganchara wrote:

I'm using circle of fear which i forgot to mention with 20% reduced mana reserved and i still can't use precision above level 18

Get enlighten 4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info