[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

I noticed in the POB you have ghost reaver, but I don't see any life leech in your tree or gear - just energy leech. Am I missing it?
"
intered wrote:
Is this build also possible outside the league Harvest and in Standard?

Yes, this build has been around for ages
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
intered wrote:
Is this build also possible outside the league Harvest and in Standard?

Yes, this build has been around for ages

Awesome, if someone is selling a close to BIS full set on standard, hit me up! :)
whats the best way to craft those crit multi jewels?
how to craft a +1int, +1 cold skill gem and 10%cold pen amulet?
someone could help me figure why im struggling on bosses with this build?
https://pastebin.com/DHtFtEzG
"
Alcsaar wrote:
I noticed in the POB you have ghost reaver, but I don't see any life leech in your tree or gear - just energy leech. Am I missing it?

Pretty sure it's just for the double max leech so you can leech twice as fast. The life part is irrelevant.
"
Themusclecop wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:

Pretty sure it's just for the double max leech so you can leech twice as fast. The life part is irrelevant.

I see, so just the 0.3% energy leech is enough
What is the best way to craft the boots to get he ailements shapermod?
"
Avabur wrote:
someone could help me figure why im struggling on bosses with this build?
https://pastebin.com/DHtFtEzG

1. Your hit chance and crit chance are both around 90%. You have no accuracy on your helmet or gloves. For some reason, your flat crit on chest is rolled at 1.2%...randomise attack until its at least 1.45%+.

2. Your shield does not have spell block. This entire setup is just bad. Your 2 options are, (a) expensive: Ice Nova Enchant helmet + spell block/mana reserve shield OR (b) cheaper: Herald of Ice enchant helmet + cruasder shield (costs like 4-5ex) + spell block watcher's eye.

3. You have the wrong base for your amulet, which is forcing you to take an additional STR node. Start again using a Citrine base, and obviously change the life roll for damage pen (very easy to get). Obviously your helmet has the wrong modifier too (-9% fire).

4. You aren't ailment immune.

5. You have the wrong mods on circle of fear.

6. Your resistances are messed up, so your wise oak does nothing.

7. Your watcher's eye has the lowest roll for damage pen..

8. Why are you taking conduit?

9. No temple mod on gloves, no accuracy, no unnerve.

Probably a lot more, but I'll stop here.

There are a number of factors as to why your build doesn't feel good mate. This build is definitely viable on a budget of ~50-60ex, but if you ignore some of the core components of the build, then its not going to feel good. All the items in the build are pretty cheap if you are happy with the occasional T2-T3 roll.

"
xaiyx wrote:
how to craft a +1int, +1 cold skill gem and 10%cold pen amulet?

Won't work for this particular version of the build because we need t1/t0 dex. If you had to craft it, I imagine you would need to awakener craft T1 cold pen with T1 int gems. Then you craft up your suffixes, and augment cold + remove phys/life/defence and repeat until you hit +1 cold. This can be done deterministically, but will take a while because you can't block cold damage to attacks (which we can be done with the amulet from this build).

I've only had a look for 2 minutes, so there may be a better way.

"
leslisone2 wrote:
whats the best way to craft those crit multi jewels?

Take a look at the mod pool. I would buy one with cold multi + elemental multi with an open/deterministically removable prefix and suffix. You want to get a defense mod onto prefix and caster onto suffix. Remove/add def/caster until they hit ES% and spell multi.

"
Sumidor wrote:
What is the best way to craft the boots to get he ailements shapermod?

Have a hunter/shaper i86 sorceror boot base. Alteration/augment spam until 30-35% MS (depends on your budget/goal) and T2+ ailment immunity. You only need T2 to hit 100% ailment immunity, so keep that in mind. If you hit 35% MS and ailment immunity, consider imprinting the base. Regal, and hope its something you want or something that can be deterministically removed. If not, you can try to annul or remove non-def add def, if it bricks you can just go again with your imprint.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 26, 2020, 1:13:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info