[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
Krawlezt wrote:
3.12 update?
Is it possible to use this build as league starter?

I have the same question, but I'll try to start with it anyway
3.12?
"
hay12396 wrote:
3.12?

You can start this build around level 44 by using the weapon Widowmaker.

You can even take pretty budgety gear into yellow maps quite easily with a tabula rasa 6L and cospri's malice.

You won't realize the nuances of the build and how much you suck until you
hit harder content or just start dying frequently from not having the optimized and expensive gear pieces required to excel.

Example:
Not having enough hit chance (low accuracy)
Not having enough crit (or multiplier)
Low ES, regen, leech

First thing you should buy for this build is the shield. You need the hunter's influence titanium shield (if ES) for the -15% mana reservation.
This is so important because otherwise you can't afford to run Discipline, Hatred, Herald of Ice, and Precision. Without it, you can't afford your highest level precision, which gives you so much of what you need.

Hi guys,

Im playing this build in standard, and i dont know what should I update next.

Im feeling the build a bit short on DPS and survivavility, and i cant figure what im missing...

Any help or tips would be much apretiated

tks
Maybe in harvest this build was viable, but Im doing it in 3.13 and i regret so hard. Spent already like 80 exalts for bases and crafting and this build is just garbage. Also, tree changes so hard that you have to spend 8 points only to get Glancing Blows.
Just NO
Last edited by Aydhikos on Mar 7, 2021, 8:15:22 AM
"
Aydhikos wrote:
Maybe in harvest this build was viable, but Im doing it in 3.13 and i regret so hard. Spent already like 80 exalts for bases and crafting and this build is just garbage. Also, tree changes so hard that you have to spend 8 points only to get Glancing Blows.
Just NO

As you can see this is last updated for 3.11

I made more detailed and min/maxed guide few weeks ago go check it out. Its on shadows frontpage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info