[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Gotcha.

Builds expensive, I've been transitioning from a life to ES/CI version since the end of the first week. Most of it's not too bad to craft, with one of the huge bottlenecks being the helm. A more 'budget version would just be leaving out the ice nova on helm enchant, or possibly opting for a tier or two of ES helm but still keeping the enchant.

Lots of items are double influenced though, which is going to run you about ~5 exalts per piece.
Can anyone help me on how to craft this chest?
Alt spam until explosion + a good mod, then regal, then harvest all day for add/remove?
"
Snoukz wrote:
Alt spam until explosion + a good mod, then regal, then harvest all day for add/remove?
Buy a base. Block suffixes. Aug Phys. Aug Phys or Lightning. Crusader slam. Remove Lightning. Coin flip remove phys. If it hits explode, aug phys x3 again and repeat by removing lightning and removing phys. Chest was by far the easiest craft for me out of all other rare pieces.
Last edited by Hadouken_HC on Jul 5, 2020, 4:07:54 PM
What's your Bandits reward?
What's the leveling process like?

Do we go straight to a 6l with tabula as soon as we can? coc icenova with cyclone?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Ok i think i can start now crafted some items today and i think it went pretty well

But yes this build is very expensive if u want every Single item with perfect rolls ur at 200+ ex
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Jul 5, 2020, 9:34:50 PM
I did my best gearing up with my budget but my damage and survivability still feel a bit lackluster. Any tips on what to do to bump up the damage? I know I still need to get ailment capped and stun capped but the dps still doesn't feel great despite that
Last edited by R3clamation on Jul 6, 2020, 2:32:03 AM
Nice Build, but expensive AF.

Question what is better if you dont have the 15% mana on shield?

1. Herald of Ice with Area of Effect
2. Herald of Ice with Increased Crit Strike
3. Herold of Ice and Precision (lvl6)

Edit: what is more important on shield, reduced mana or spell block?
Last edited by Saufkopp on Jul 6, 2020, 3:14:29 PM
How do you manage ur mana when using level 20 pride with Militant Faith timeless jewel? o.o
"
"
Snoukz wrote:
Buy a base. Block suffixes. Aug Phys. Aug Phys or Lightning. Crusader slam. Remove Lightning. Coin flip remove phys. If it hits explode, aug phys x3 again and repeat by removing lightning and removing phys. Chest was by far the easiest craft for me out of all other rare pieces.

Thank you for the info, I'm on it now :)
How do I go on, when I got explode and 3 suffixes to get ES and the res on?
I assume I craft 2x "aug defence" and then "prefixes can not be changed", scour and then aug fire/cold/light and keep add/remove fire/cold/light until I hit t1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info