[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

So Oshabi just fucked my face real hard, how do we deal with her?

I'm resist capped and block capped @ 7.3k ES
Last edited by HarryPothead on Jul 22, 2020, 3:12:32 AM
Not sure, may have been the mods on the map or perhaps you need to pick up the cluster jewels? I'm able to kill her now before she can cause too much trouble (T15-16 120% juiced map). I'm at 9.7kES at the moment, but its felt pretty smooth since hitting 8kES.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 22, 2020, 6:27:18 AM
Hi guys I think I'll try this build soon
How is it now that stun immunity is no longer true with cyclone skill ?
Thanks
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi guys I think I'll try this build soon
How is it now that stun immunity is no longer true with cyclone skill ?
Thanks

You can easily get 100% stun immunity without going too much out of your way. You have an 80% enchant on boots, 50% from flask, 10% from jewel implicit, 20% arcane switness node on tree.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 22, 2020, 9:27:35 AM
Any tipps on crafting the belt?
The flat ES and crusader ES seems very hard to hit.
I tried reforge with defence, but never hit t1 es/t1 %es. Not even Redeemer yet.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
So Oshabi just fucked my face real hard, how do we deal with her?

I'm resist capped and block capped @ 7.3k ES

Don't stand next to her when tentacles show up and get burning ground immunity pantheon if you don't have 100% ailment avoidance
Finally got the build working today with self-cratfed gear. Never played coc before and gameplay feels juicy. Ty for the build!
I realize that we aim to maximize crit chance both ob cyclone and nova, but under what conditions? Pob shows very different figures depending on config. Should i check full life for instance?
So far i’m running with increase crit support in main link and debating if i should switch to awa added cold.

Capping res feels hard as well. Probably will have to do it through some jewels.
Sitting at 30% stun avoidance and 78% elemental feels ok so far.
Hey coc experts Got the build running t16s and ! I’m now thinking of further upgrades. I’m not sure what level of crit chance i should reach. I could go for crit chance watchers eye. On the other hand es sustain is lacking especially given low es recovery rate natural for the build. So the other option would be es per hit watchers. With my 10ex budget I cannot afford the one with both affixes (50ex range).
Could buy instead bottled faith as well.
Would appreciate some advice here! Piece :)
"
Triapka wrote:
Hey coc experts Got the build running t16s and ! I’m now thinking of further upgrades. I’m not sure what level of crit chance i should reach. I could go for crit chance watchers eye. On the other hand es sustain is lacking especially given low es recovery rate natural for the build. So the other option would be es per hit watchers. With my 10ex budget I cannot afford the one with both affixes (50ex range).
Could buy instead bottled faith as well.
Would appreciate some advice here! Piece :)

You want 100% crit chance on cyclone. Randomise attack mods on your chest until you get a high roll. You do not need +crit on watcher's eye AND chest.

Bottled faith helps a ton, and craft your other flasks properly (e.g. duration + beast craft warding for curse immunity on diamond flask, experimenter/alchemist's quicksilver flask).

When you do get more money, I would recraft the boots and ring. The ring is really easy, and when the first step is to roll for high ES, I'm not sure why you would follow through with a +1ES roll...Good ES rolls matter a ton, you don't need T1s everywhere, but you want higher rolls than that. I would also redo the gloves, there is no reason to fracture them.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 24, 2020, 4:02:20 AM
I need help in the APS how do you achieve atleast 5 aps.
Mine's sitting at 2 aps.
Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info