[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Hey i want to ask how do u get that much crit on cyclone i use Critical strike chance support and get then 100% but without no chance
Very expensive build but very fun too.
Finally fit headhunter into the build with all res capped.
"
One_Shot_10 wrote:
I need help in the APS how do you achieve atleast 5 aps.
Mine's sitting at 2 aps.
Thank you in advance.

I highly doubt that..you might be sitting at ~2 casts per second for your ice nova, but the APS calcs/stuff are for cyclone.

"
Blueshock1995 wrote:
Hey i want to ask how do u get that much crit on cyclone i use Critical strike chance support and get then 100% but without no chance

Watcher's Eye with Hatred crit chance OR Crit chance on chest, e.g.

You also want a diamond flask (can get one with +80% crit chance craft) + sulphur flask (bottled faith, if you can afford one).

Anyone here how you get 212 dex? Im using this amulet to fill the dex but still my dex is only 202.. im using also the thread of hope to get the dex. Thanks for the help.
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:
Hey coc experts Got the build running t16s and ! I’m now thinking of further upgrades. I’m not sure what level of crit chance i should reach. I could go for crit chance watchers eye. On the other hand es sustain is lacking especially given low es recovery rate natural for the build. So the other option would be es per hit watchers. With my 10ex budget I cannot afford the one with both affixes (50ex range).
Could buy instead bottled faith as well.
Would appreciate some advice here! Piece :)

You want 100% crit chance on cyclone. Randomise attack mods on your chest until you get a high roll. You do not need +crit on watcher's eye AND chest.

Bottled faith helps a ton, and craft your other flasks properly (e.g. duration + beast craft warding for curse immunity on diamond flask, experimenter/alchemist's quicksilver flask).

When you do get more money, I would recraft the boots and ring. The ring is really easy, and when the first step is to roll for high ES, I'm not sure why you would follow through with a +1ES roll...Good ES rolls matter a ton, you don't need T1s everywhere, but you want higher rolls than that. I would also redo the gloves, there is no reason to fracture them.

Your advice was very valuable and on the point. Thank you sir!
I did get bottled faith which after some divines brought my crit chance to 99% in pob. Didn’t bother yet with armor crit roll as it would result in 0.5% effective crit chance increase - leaving it for later stages minmaxing.
I’ve also been struggling with resists so i crafted two es-multi-res jewels. Feels more sustainable now on bosses.

I was debating: does %spell damage leeched as es (currently on flask) help us? I’d expect it to, But see no impact in pob.
Now that I don’t need crit chance on watchers i’m gonna probably go for one with es on hit to help es sustain on bosses and get more tankiness. Unless you guys tell me it doesn’t help much.

P.S. i’ve rerolled es on boots a bit higher, but ring is my first priority to recraft. Just got a cheap base with most of the stuff except flat es and was lucky to slam 1es :)
I’m leaning towards getting a new ring with flat fire damage to activate cinders flask what do u think?
Last edited by Triapka on Jul 25, 2020, 4:51:41 AM
"
Picka_boo wrote:

Anyone here how you get 212 dex? Im using this amulet to fill the dex but still my dex is only 202.. im using also the thread of hope to get the dex. Thanks for the help.

Dex on cluster jewels' small passives helps quite a bit
Wait do we need 7.57 APS exactly?

Also right now I am doing the life based version, so should I try and hit the 10 APS breakpoint if thats the case? Or no, if I am eventually going CI.

Also any helm enchant alternatives to ice nova damage? Hubris circle with it is about 20ex for atleast 84+ ilvl.
Last edited by Laere on Jul 25, 2020, 6:47:42 AM
Is this build also possible outside the league Harvest and in Standard?
Hi, I have a question regarding the APS on PoB (latest community fork version) and in-game.

In-game, with Tailwind and all my flasks active, my Cyclone APS is listed as 7.09. However on PoB my APS listed is 7.64.

Which one is more accurate? For context I'm playing the life version and dual wielding Cospri's, with 11% and 8% attack speeds respectively. I also have a 3% increased attack speed node from my Timeless Jewel.

Thanks in advance!
"
Laere wrote:
Wait do we need 7.57 APS exactly?

Also right now I am doing the life based version, so should I try and hit the 10 APS breakpoint if thats the case? Or no, if I am eventually going CI.

Also any helm enchant alternatives to ice nova damage? Hubris circle with it is about 20ex for atleast 84+ ilvl.

You don't need 7.57 exactly. He has linked the thread with the calculations, you just don't want to be over 7.57. Being closer will be better because you are proccing more often.

You can buy a Herald of Ice mana reserve enchant helmet (cheaper..), then you can run a dirt cheap shield like the one i have. You will need a watcher's eye with spell block/discipline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info