[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Can anyone tell me how to craft the boots? How do you get the 35% chance to avoid elemental ailments along with 35% movement speed? Do you awakened hunter boots with shaper chance to avoid ailment then augment/remove add speed until you get the 35% movement speed?
"
vendricks wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to craft the boots? How do you get the 35% chance to avoid elemental ailments along with 35% movement speed? Do you awakened hunter boots with shaper chance to avoid ailment then augment/remove add speed until you get the 35% movement speed?

Obtain the base with shaper and hunter influence. Then alteration/orb of augmentation spam until you get 35% MS and T2+ avoid elementail ailments. T2 gets you to 100% ailment immunity, and if you are on a tighter budget you can settle for 30% MS.

Make sure you imprint the base before you regal.

You shouldn't be using remove/add speed for this particular craft.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 29, 2020, 12:51:01 AM
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
vendricks wrote:

Obtain the base with shaper and hunter influence. Then alteration/orb of augmentation spam until you get 35% MS and T2+ avoid elementail ailments. T2 gets you to 100% ailment immunity, and if you are on a tighter budget you can settle for 30% MS.

Make sure you imprint the base before you regal.

You shouldn't be using remove/add speed for this particular craft.

TY
This is my PoB link. Can someone help me to improve more?
(I'm working at awakener curse on hit lvl 5 now and the new cobalt jewels)

My Attack Rate is 5.98 it's correctly showed or i'm missing something?

https://pastebin.com/ZiJSTWqd
"
RulesBreaked wrote:
This is my PoB link. Can someone help me to improve more?
(I'm working at awakener curse on hit lvl 5 now and the new cobalt jewels)

My Attack Rate is 5.98 it's correctly showed or i'm missing something?

https://pastebin.com/ZiJSTWqd

You haven't turned anything on mate. Remove your jewel with %attack speed, add in onslaught flask, get 9% attack speed cospri and you will be at 7.52 APS.

You should also remove defense on your amulet and craft ES%, will give you much more ES.
Any tip for t1 double es ? its very hard to crafting
which pantheon do you use?
Last edited by inqontrol04 on Jul 30, 2020, 4:41:42 AM

whats the best way to continue this? thanks
"
leslisone2 wrote:

whats the best way to continue this? thanks

-Remove defence (ES remove)
-Benchcraft cannot roll attacks mod
-Aug cold, if you hit t1 cold pen next, if not, remove/add cold till you hit it.
-Aug cold, if you hit +all cold skill gems next, if not, remove life/def/physical aug cold till you hit it.
-Remove cannot roll attack mods.
-Aug lightning/fire/chaos (resis what you need)
-Benchcraft prefix ''increased maximum energy shield''

And thats it.

Last edited by khatros on Jul 30, 2020, 6:40:29 AM
Hey, just curious why you spec'd into pain attunement? Doesn't it not work with CI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info