3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
"
motokorth wrote:
sold it and made

I can't tell from the weblink if the rarity is a prefix or suffix, according to Craft of Exile, can roll as both. If it is a suffix, you can craft "cannot change prefixes" followed by a scour orb. Then you can multimod it and craft on Life and +1 Minimum Endurance Charge.

This is, of course, assuming you don't need the lightning resist, and don't care about the IIR roll and have an extra 4ex. Just something to plan for the future.

It is a prefix. I don't quite need it but it would make adjusting things in other slots easier later on.
Before I waste an awakener's orb, can I use it to combine these two?

What kind of health should I be shooting for? I am sitting at just over 3k at lvl 77...

It's fine for low tier maps but I am worried about survivability in red maps.
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
What kind of health should I be shooting for? I am sitting at just over 3k at lvl 77...

It's fine for low tier maps but I am worried about survivability in red maps.

It really depends on what gear you have. 4K life when you are elemental ailment immune (Elementalist W/Golems), crit immune (Brass Dome) and have a lot of flat physical mitigation + armour can handle Red Tier maps just fine. You might die occasionally, but I think that is true for most builds.

It is all math. But if you want to compare that 4K vs a low mitigation build, you could argue this:

Shocked + 50% damage taken
Crit (30% more, assuming no map mod)

Just those two things alone give you more EHP than a 7K HP build who is not elemental immune, or crit immune. Add mods on top of that crit you quickly see how scaling HP has some huge diminishing returns.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Oct 21, 2020, 8:20:51 PM
Do we even care about divine flesh now? Seems like it might not be worth it.
Hi,
beginner question.
I use Carrion Golem. Can I cast vaal skeletons to get the 50% more damage from the non-golem minions? Or need I permanent minions like zombies and spectres?
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

I use it. But whether it is worth it out depends on how high you want to level, how much you want to spend, and how much DPS you want to give up. On it's own, with zero buffing, it doesn't seem much worth it. If you you buff it up with BoC, and CoS extra node from the Glorious Vanity jewel, it becomes better.
"
macbeast2019 wrote:
Hi,
beginner question.
I use Carrion Golem. Can I cast vaal skeletons to get the 50% more damage from the non-golem minions? Or need I permanent minions like zombies and spectres?

Yes, you can.
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

Still very much worth it. Even with the nerf, it's still quite powerful as a defense layer.

"
macbeast2019 wrote:
Hi,
beginner question.
Absolutely, this will work.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

I use it. But whether it is worth it out depends on how high you want to level, how much you want to spend, and how much DPS you want to give up. On it's own, with zero buffing, it doesn't seem much worth it. If you you buff it up with BoC, and CoS extra node from the Glorious Vanity jewel, it becomes better.

I am going to try it, I sacrificed around 200 hp but the extra chaos resist can't hurt and it will give me another layer of ele resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info