3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
If your AG dies, do you still lose all the items? I heard they changed it this league...

Can anyone confirm?

You still lose it all. I beat Sirus A8 at least 10 times this league, but it was super late I must not have been paying attention and was tired, or something. But I happened to look down after I beat him and my AG was missing, along with a few other minions. I was like... Hmm, and sure enough, gear gone. It was rather funny, too, because the closest my AG ever came to dying was from a detonate dead strongbox. I have no idea how he died. I suppose he might have been sitting in degen or something and myself not noticing that. I still say "Meh", no idea what the hell happened to him. I think when you use an AG, you just assume at some point you will lose him. Due to the current prices, I lost about 10ex from that. :P

I replaced his gear with cheap stuff, and quite honestly, I don't notice much of a difference. I am little bit more squishy due to the lack of the garb, but other than that, I don't really notice much.
"
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
If your AG dies, do you still lose all the items? I heard they changed it this league...

Can anyone confirm?

You still lose it all. I beat Sirus A8 at least 10 times this league, but it was super late I must not have been paying attention and was tired, or something. But I happened to look down after I beat him and my AG was missing, along with a few other minions. I was like... Hmm, and sure enough, gear gone. It was rather funny, too, because the closest my AG ever came to dying was from a detonate dead strongbox. I have no idea how he died. I suppose he might have been sitting in degen or something and myself not noticing that. I still say "Meh", no idea what the hell happened to him. I think when you use an AG, you just assume at some point you will lose him. Due to the current prices, I lost about 10ex from that. :P

I replaced his gear with cheap stuff, and quite honestly, I don't notice much of a difference. I am little bit more squishy due to the lack of the garb, but other than that, I don't really notice much.

Is there suggestion for cheap gear to use? I just need a body armor and weapon. I am just looking around my unique stock pile to see if anything use is useful without having to spend money.

I just need to save up for the Awakener orb now to make my amulet.
"
motokorth wrote:
"
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

Can anyone confirm?

Is there suggestion for cheap gear to use? I just need a body armor and weapon. I am just looking around my unique stock pile to see if anything use is useful without having to spend money.

I just need to save up for the Awakener orb now to make my amulet.

Helm = Leer Cast (2c)
Weapon = Dying Breath (3c)
Shoes = Victarios Flight (2c?)
Chest = Anything, really. But Belly (2c) is a decent cheap chest that I used. Gives some resistance, and life scaling via life %
Gloves = anything really... potentially corrupted gloves that give a curse on hit, or something like that.

You can have a fairly decent AG for under 10c. That is what I am running now, and I don't notice that big of a drop off from Kingmakers and Ephemerial Garb, etc... Also, to put into perspective, I could replace my AG's gear 15x over with the current 10x setup, but don't feel the need too. The cheap one is sufficient for probably almost all content. Maybe if you get into T19 maps, or super deep delving. Even in that case, the only thing I'd change now is Dying breath being replaced by Kingmaker, for the Fortify and Cull. I may do that in the future, but I just feel no need to do it right now.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Oct 19, 2020, 1:06:47 PM
"

Helm = Leer Cast (2c)
Chest = Anything, really. But Belly (2c) is a decent cheap chest that I used. Gives some resistance, and life scaling via life %
Gloves = anything really... potentially corrupted gloves that give a curse on hit, or something like that.

You can have a fairly decent AG for under 10c. That is what I am running now, and I don't notice that big of a drop off from Kingmakers and Ephemerial Garb, etc... Also, to put into perspective, I could replace my AG's gear 15x over with the current 10x setup, but don't feel the need too. The cheap one is sufficient for probably almost all content. Maybe if you get into T19 maps, or super deep delving. Even in that case, the only thing I'd change now is Dying breath being replaced by Kingmaker, for the Fortify and Cull. I may do that in the future, but I just feel no need to do it right now.

Thanks, I had pretty much everything sitting in my extra stash tabs for random uniques.

I just bought my awakener orb so here is to some good RNG.
"
motokorth wrote:
"

Helm = Leer Cast (2c)

Thanks, I had pretty much everything sitting in my extra stash tabs for random uniques.

I just bought my awakener orb so here is to some good RNG.

Just make sure you read up on how to use the awakeners orb. I cannot stress this enough. Make sure both bases have what you want, and no other influenced affixes aside from the 1 on each neck piece... Just don't want to see you blow 2ex-6ex for nothing... Read up and or watch a video and GL, May Fortune Favor you! :-)
"

Just make sure you read up on how to use the awakeners orb. I cannot stress this enough. Make sure both bases have what you want, and no other influenced affixes aside from the 1 on each neck piece... Just don't want to see you blow 2ex-6ex for nothing... Read up and or watch a video and GL, May Fortune Favor you! :-)

Double checking, one was double influenced but only had 1 influenced mod. damm time to flip and buy a new +str amulet.

good

DOH!
Last edited by motokorth on Oct 19, 2020, 3:12:19 PM
"
motokorth wrote:
"

Double checking, one was double influenced but only had 1 influenced mod. damm time to flip and buy a new +str amulet.

good

DOH!

Oh wow, good catch. I probably wouldn't have caught that myself. You must have purchased someone elses "eff up". :-/ - Hopefully you can resell it and recoup back some of the cost.
sold it and made
"
motokorth wrote:
sold it and made

I can't tell from the weblink if the rarity is a prefix or suffix, according to Craft of Exile, can roll as both. If it is a suffix, you can craft "cannot change prefixes" followed by a scour orb. Then you can multimod it and craft on Life and +1 Minimum Endurance Charge.

This is, of course, assuming you don't need the lightning resist, and don't care about the IIR roll and have an extra 4ex. Just something to plan for the future.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Oct 19, 2020, 5:05:49 PM
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

Can anyone confirm?
It was bugged at start that he would drop back the loot you equipped it with. Even though it was a bug beneficial to players it was still a bug, so it got hotfixed away in one of the multitude of patches we had this season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info