3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Can it still do all content in the game?
hi all.

I'am following the tank build so this are my gear

Spoiler

my dmg in pob are aroun 1.1ml (x7golem) = 7,7ml

I if use this amulet

i lose 3 golem but in pob i gain up to 2,1 mln dps (x4)= 8,4 ml

my feeling at moment in t16 map is bad, i die one shot too often also if i have all res over 77, chaos res at 83% and phys reduction at 90% using the flask.

My tree is a mirror copy of the suggested, where is the problem?
i can min-max but every steps now will cost a lot, so i prefer understand if this build can let me kill all the end game bosses

ty

P.S: i have also some ring like this for %minions dmg if the problem is the dps
i did some change to my build, because noone reply so i want share my infos

Spoiler

I changed the amulet and i have only 6 golem (4 stone golem + 1 chaos + 1 light)
and i can use AG and Spectre.

If i use Freenzy spectre the impale dmg of the golem rise 2,7ml x 4 = 10,8ml (+ dmg from AG and spectre and 2 golem i can think 11 ml).

without freenzy spectre i got 2mlx4 = 8 ml but i die only with lag using crab spectre that are very tank.

The is a way to freenzy the golem without use frenzy spectre? if i add +1 to freenzt charge to my ring and anulet this apply to golems too?

ty
I got a reply from GGG on another thread that Stone Golem will get some changes in 3.15. If anyone is interested. We will see.
Just straight converted my 3.13 build to 3.15 in PoB.
DPS go down from 3.7M per stone golem to 1.25M. (With harvest crafted equipment,standard CIP set DPS is ~ 900k)
Mana gone to negative side.

Unfinished 3.14 from 1.2M to less than 600k, mana is also negative.
For those wondering, the build still work properly and great in 3.15.

Cannot use Flesh & Stone - Maim, since the Mana gets under 0%, instead use Maim on a support golem and use skitterbots instead of F&S.

The ailment immunity nerf on the ascendancy is really annoying, but it's manageable with flasks.

Impale still work, even after the damage nerf on the gem. For max DPS you might want to try a Cold conversion with Triad Grip instead.

Overall damage has been reduced (support gems nerfs), but Carrion Golems surprisingly still feels great. Stone Golems are now really good, since they don't feel as clunky anymore.

Also no real reason to play Primordial Chain anymore since the damage penalty is just too much after all the nerfs.
Can post a pob with the conversion for stone golem?
ty
I've played the Elementalist (pure Stone Golem using primordial chain) for the first couple weeks just to see the changes first hand, and while the Stone Golem changes have helped, I do not recommend anyone running Elementalist for golems.

The dps nerfs resulted in Primordial Chain now providing no real benefit to total dps when compared to a +2 amulet (which can get many more helpful mods). The movement speed makes almost no difference since the stone golems still just roll to their targets. So once you get a +2 amulet, you are at the same total dps with less golems (which makes no real difference since Elementalist no longer provides a meaningful use for stacking golems) and you are now free to use skitter, frenzy spectres, etc. for even more dps.

I can confidently say that Necro is not even "objectively" better anymore for every minion type. A direct Ascendancy swap results in effectively the same total dps (100% pure golems). Ailment immunity per golem was a huge draw for me on a league start. Post 3.15 nerf, an "Elementalist" not getting any form of immunity to Elemental Ailments is just laughable. Now the only benefit is about 200 more regen over Necro.

Necro, as a mixed minions setup, should be better. Carrion golems on Necro makes sense, since in order to have zombies survive, they need some massive buffs. However, if they want Elementalist to be a Golem archetype, then some of the nerfs over the past few patches should be revisited/reworked. Otherwise, just move the nodes over to Necro and be done with it.

The nerfs were warranted because the numbers were just too high without having to fully invest into golems (1 Jewel and a few passive points to get the full Ascendancy benefit was a bit too easy). If the archetype remains on Elementalist, then they'll need to balance around a minimum of 5-6 Golems (so carrion or other setups not fully investing into golems can't gain too much of a benefit).
I want to know how exactly Stone golem Roll work ? In wiki they said it like Whirlingblade and cannot supported by Multistrike but it dont seem right ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info