3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
"
Ty for the quick and perfect reply.

I die the same one shot also with 85% chaos res and divine flesh, so i think i go back for dps.

That was my finding as well. I did decide, about a week ago, to push to 100, so I did fortify as much as possible, but once I hit 100, I'll likely swntch back to full DPS and drop my health down to 4K or so. I chose the long slow road to 100, too... So, no Chayulas Rota, just straight up T15 an T16 mapping and farmin Alva and Betryal. Almost there.

Aah awesome, I did the same in delirium (well, I did it solo and no rotas but I did take advantage of simulacrum).

Btw any useful tips on crafting clusters for this build, I cant hit Renewal and rotten claws to save my life, and they're about 2ex on the market atm
"
Chridian wrote:
"
"
Ty for the quick and perfect reply.

I die the same one shot also with 85% chaos res and divine flesh, so i think i go back for dps.

That was my finding as well. I did decide, about a week ago, to push to 100, so I did fortify as much as possible, but once I hit 100, I'll likely swntch back to full DPS and drop my health down to 4K or so. I chose the long slow road to 100, too... So, no Chayulas Rota, just straight up T15 an T16 mapping and farmin Alva and Betryal. Almost there.

Btw any useful tips on crafting clusters for this build, I cant hit Renewal and rotten claws to save my life, and they're about 2ex on the market atm

I can't seem to find it, but someone was bragging about 3 weeks ago, how they used fossil crafting to make the jewels and sold them for multiple ex and that he "made a killing". I wish I saved the post, because he explained how he did it. I don't do much with fossil crafting, but I imagine you could go to www.craftofexile.com and have the system tell you the most efficient, or cheapest way to get those notables on that jewel with fossil crafting (or any crafting for that matter)

I am used to the old school crafting of alt, regal. But from what I understand, Fossils is a bit more deterministic and is usually more efficient. Search this thread or reddit, and I think you might find it.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Nov 2, 2020, 12:21:56 PM
Yeah think I found it on craftofexile, Bound-Pristine-Serrated fossil
"
Chridian wrote:

This is how I crafted mines:
Get a base cluster of item level between 50 and 67. Keep rolling them with alteration until you hit Renewal, because its more rare. If you have good resources, try to hit Renewal with a somewhat useful suffix (like chaos or elemental res). After that use a Regal, Rotten Claw has a good chance to appear. Scour if its something else, or if its 2 great suffixes and Renewal use Leo (or an exalted orb if you have plenty) to try your luck...
Also, and this is somewhat off topic.
I would LOVE to know what sounds your filter has in the "100% deliriuos t16" video showcase,
i this build still work in heist . sorry kind of confused after read last replays from every one. also is it still budged like how much its cost to do stone golems build. thanks.
"
DukeMax wrote:
i this build still work in heist . sorry kind of confused after read last replays from every one. also is it still budged like how much its cost to do stone golems build. thanks.
I'll assume that was a question.
Yes this build still works in Heist.
No it's much more expensive to do Carrion version. You don't need, but it REALLY helps to have +2 gems amulet, and Elder Helmet with +3 gems and Minion Life.

If you dont mind the slower speed of Stone Golems, and you dont want to do Solo Blighted maps, Stone golems are Good Enough. So you dont have to spend crapload of currency on an amulet.

Anima Stone and Primordial Might are still expensive at +-3ex for both.
Just wanted to pop back in here and thank Skyscan yet again for this build. I've taken on everything in the game this league (Heist) and came out on top, even my very first deathless Sirus 8.

Yes, it was expensive to min-max, but 100% worth it. If nothing major changes, then I'm back on Stone Golems next league too.

My character (can also be found on PoE Ninja here):

ps. I hit lvl 100 this past weekend :D

My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
Last edited by Natilo on Nov 18, 2020, 2:07:37 PM
are u gonna update the build?

what do you think about the changes, how much dmg we loss?

thx and sry english not my first lenguage.
Please, update for 1.13, ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info