[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

I see, thanks!
sorry click too many time
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Mar 27, 2020, 2:02:59 PM
hih, just convert from lifebuild to LL. tbis is my first time playing LL. followed your lvl 90 goal pob. however my es is only 7k plus. how can i push it further?

thanks in advance
hih, just convert from lifebuild to LL. tbis is my first time playing LL. followed your lvl 90 goal pob. however my es is only 7k plus. how can i push it further?

thanks in advance
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

thanks in advance

My thoughts are to get a higher lvl discipline and boots with higher es. Also having more mana would help since the build uses Sanctuary of thought + will shaper + arcane will for 29% mana as extra es.
"
jericomanu wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

thanks in advance

My thoughts are to get a higher lvl discipline and boots with higher es. Also having more mana would help since the build uses Sanctuary of thought + will shaper + arcane will for 29% mana as extra es.

Pretty much what jericomanu said, get mana and es on your gear, as much as you can afford without compromising resists. Getting max levels on the auras helps but making sure you^have mana and ES on all items, including your abyss jewel.
Love this build, trying it out now as I switched from divine ire totems to this. Boss damage is great but I have noticed that you didn't take the explosive runes nodes in the tree. Without those I am only left with 5 brands instead of 6 however in your videos I have noticed you with 6. The rest of the tree is completely the same except for the Large Jewel Socket I am going to be getting next level.
"
Timmotheus wrote:
Love this build, trying it out now as I switched from divine ire totems to this. Boss damage is great but I have noticed that you didn't take the explosive runes nodes in the tree. Without those I am only left with 5 brands instead of 6 however in your videos I have noticed you with 6. The rest of the tree is completely the same except for the Large Jewel Socket I am going to be getting next level.

The brand Medium cluster jewel has some notables which provides additional brand (Remarkable and Grand design).
Last edited by jericomanu on Mar 27, 2020, 7:23:50 PM
Any reason why we dont take MoM?

[Edit] Figured that MoM applies to life only. Welp.
Last edited by ericchongws on Mar 28, 2020, 3:55:02 AM
Any thoughts about shield charge for fortify? What is the archmage support for OOS for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info