0.10.4 Patch Notes

I am loving the EK BUFF!!! SWEET!!!
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqeioj.jpg[/img]
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby (13 metres - around six tiles, which is approximately a screen) rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

Enjoy your MMO now.
This is the worst decision without modifying the droprates for single players.

There is no other game witch such a terrible droprate for solo players and full parties get too much loot.

Why do many players use fillers?
Why do you read /player # ?
Why do players mock you after the "chest bug"?
Why do players create bug reports after a "rarity quantity patch"
Because the droprates for solo players are total crap.
Ever realized that 3 players are more quantitiy than most players can reach with perfect IIQ?

You turned something that could be a good action RPG into a stupid 4-6 player MMO Grindfestival, well done.
Want items and currency?-->Join a party of 3-6 players.
Vendor receipes mainly used for crafting-->Nerf the shit out of them so a superior crafting system is useless unless you are a MMO player.

How about increasing the Party size to 36 players. I am certain you will get good feedback from MMO players.

Good thing that this system got major flaws and you still can get normal amount drops from some bosses with fillers with the cost of some tps.

Give us private servers with user modifications now, so you will see where the majority of players will play and it certainly won't be Default or HC.

Seriously can you even comprehend how many stealth nerfs and "fixes" you created that pissed off players since OB launch?

Even the one more click for a book is annoying.

What he said

+1111111111111111111111111
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
LIST OF UNIQUES PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby (13 metres - around six tiles, which is approximately a screen) rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

Enjoy your MMO now.

There is no other game witch such a terrible droprate for solo players and full parties get too much loot.

Ever realized that 3 players are more quantitiy than most players can reach with perfect IIQ?

You turned something that could be a good action RPG into a stupid 4-6 player MMO Grindfestival, well done.
Vendor receipes mainly used for crafting-->Nerf the shit out of them so a superior crafting system is useless unless you are a MMO player.

How about increasing the Party size to 36 players. I am certain you will get good feedback from MMO players.

Good thing that this system got major flaws and you still can get normal amount drops from some bosses with fillers with the cost of some tps.

Give us private servers with user modifications now, so you will see where the majority of players will play and it certainly won't be Default or HC.

Seriously can you even comprehend how many stealth nerfs and "fixes" you created that pissed off players since OB launch?

+1
Well done GGG :)

Edit: Skill book is a bit annoying, whats happens if you have a full inventory?
Last edited by Mageofsin on Mar 20, 2013, 4:39:04 AM
"
billjg0 wrote:
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
billjg0 wrote:

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name

I find it hilarious that you actually think multiboxing so you have 300% IIQ (and hence have to farm MUCH LESS to get decent drops than anyone who is not multiboxing) constitutes you putting in 'twice the time and effort'.

This is probably the biggest 'Full Retard' post I have seen in a long time.

how is leveling from 1-35 five times and doing every quest and spending 15 exalteds on magic finding gear just to get off the ground then soloing mobs with 3x hp not more effort and time?

I'm not going to put my balls on the line with terrible dps/survivability for other people to get my loot

what he said.

GGG what the fuck are you thinking??

At least add a /player 1-6 option just like a 14 year old game diablo has.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
ephraim wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

"

Enjoy your MMO now.

+1

+1

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqeioj.jpg[/img]
Last edited by q1wet3 on Mar 20, 2013, 4:43:41 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Enjoy your MMO now.

QFT. Solo players get even more shafted. Risk vs reward in solo vs group play is completely backwards and these changes make things even worse now.
"
Zestro wrote:
I use and abuse multi-clienting. This patch does nothing to me.

OH NOES I NEED TO USE A TP NOW TO BRING MULES INTO VAAL BEFORE SPAWNING HIM.

Seriously, all this affects is end game map farming, chest exploiting at fellshrine, and currency runs at Ledge.

I'm still going to have an unlimited amount of alterations that i can trade up into any other orb, or use them to craft. All you're doing is making end game less appealing and farming Vaal even more profitable.

Watch GGG remove loot table from vaal now :)

99% of the items that drop are already absolute trash, you'll just be hurting the players who don't multi-client to fix multiclienting.

Solution: INTRODUCE /PLAYER X command.

Removes all need for people to multiclient and does not give an advantage to anyone, everyone is at the same playing field.

I still won't party people due to the amount of disrespect I see in parties, I would rather solo than join any party. RNG is absolute bs even when playing with friends... play for 5+ hours, all crap drops, then an amazing item drops and it goes to one person while the other 4-5 friends feel like their time just got wasted and have slight feelings of resentfulness. It just doesn't foster good relations.

Whatever this post will just get lost in the crowd. I could say a lot more but what's the point? I'm going to get flamed by most, some will agree, and others will ignore.

+1

wtf ggg
IGN Riokar | My guides
After the patch my game wont launch i get some graphical glitch errors then it crashes right away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info