0.10.4 Patch Notes

+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.

This mean , to get +5% all resistances, we have to get Inner Force + an item with maxlevel gem +2 ? :/
"
Chesis wrote:
+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.

This mean , to get +5% all resistances, we have to get Inner Force + an item with maxlevel gem +2 ? :/

No, u have to get purity aura lvl 20 socketed in an item which increases the gem level of +3. Then u have lvl 23 purity which gives + 5% to maximum resistances.
Yea I dont like that this game seems to be forcing me to play in a party. I cant stand when I do the dps of the rest of my party combined and get shafted on loot so I like to play by myself.
Really wish they would add a /PlayerAmount option.
IGN
RagingFangFace
I currently play the game but i have not bought anything even stash tabs yet for only one reason. My video card that runs games like Far Cry 3 no problem does not have a good time when i play PoE.

1. My client crashes if there are 3+ players in the party

2. Burning ground brings me down to 7fps

3. More than 4-5 mobs with incinerate or other similar effects also bring my fps to the single digits.

I will happily support this game when i am able to properly play it.

Last edited by walkinhop on Mar 20, 2013, 4:06:13 AM
"
Myuri wrote:
"
Chesis wrote:

No, u have to get purity aura lvl 20 socketed in an item which increases the gem level of +3. Then u have lvl 23 purity which gives + 5% to maximum resistances.

My purity is level 19 ( + innerforce ) . And i have +83% all resist right now ( like yesterday ) . so with this patch, when purity gonna hit lvl 20 , i'll have +84% not +85% ?
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby (13 metres - around six tiles, which is approximately a screen) rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

Enjoy your MMO now.
This is the worst decision without modifying the droprates for single players.

There is no other game witch such a terrible droprate for solo players and full parties get too much loot.

Why do many players use fillers?
Why do you read /player # ?
Why do players mock you after the "chest bug"?
Why do players create bug reports after a "rarity quantity patch"
Because the droprates for solo players are total crap.
Ever realized that 3 players are more quantitiy than most players can reach with perfect IIQ?

You turned something that could be a good action RPG into a stupid 4-6 player MMO Grindfestival, well done.
Want items and currency?-->Join a party of 3-6 players.
Vendor receipes mainly used for crafting-->Nerf the shit out of them so a superior crafting system is useless unless you are a MMO player.

How about increasing the Party size to 36 players. I am certain you will get good feedback from MMO players.

Good thing that this system got major flaws and you still can get normal amount drops from some bosses with fillers with the cost of some tps.

Give us private servers with user modifications now, so you will see where the majority of players will play and it certainly won't be Default or HC.

Seriously can you even comprehend how many stealth nerfs and "fixes" you created that pissed off players since OB launch?

Even the one more click for a book is annoying.

"
Baron01 wrote:
First, the change of Chaos orb recipe. Now it is further restriction on the way loot is calculated in party.

Both of above changes are clearly aimed to stop multi-boxing or multi-clienting in this game. In fact, this latest change has effectively killed it for good.

No, it hasn't. Multiboxers farming lower difficulty bosses just take in alt shards, make alts to fusings and trade those rather than getting chaos too.

You bring in your newbies when Vaal spawns, take them out or whatever and bring them back in. No impact on multiboxing, only harming legit players.

"
Baron01 wrote:
Since it is fixed now, the change to Chaos orb recipe should be reverted. All players should now able to create Chaos orbs again from any type of gear because it is no longer possible to abuse the system.

What I am missing is a fix to the issues that caused this behaviour to appear--crazy amount of currency required to craft or sustain end-game. GGG further and further trim flow of currency or gear but does not do anything to compensate on the other side.

Players who did not multi-whatever are not affected at all. In fact, they are still suffering because the drop rates are abysmal and it is nigh impossible to accumulate any wealth without running with an organized group in high level maps.

Multiboxers, botters and others who just farm like crazy will be outpacing you no matter what.

This is because there is still the way to get massive +quantity with multiboxing, but no way for casual players to just go and farm something predictable, like Fellshrine, at a decent monster level and get +quantity.

This change to disallow solo farming in 6 ppl teams is fucking horrible.
"
LOM wrote:
How does it work if I kill enemies offscreen with my Lightning Arrow?
Is the range at least 1.5 Full HD screens? (I often shoot at enemies without visual contact, when my friend's mara tanks them)

And one more related question: do I and my party get experience when I kill enemies offscreen with ranged skills at long distance (3-4 screens)?

I'd like to see this answerd.
were can you see then new items ?
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby (13 metres - around six tiles, which is approximately a screen) rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

Worse patch ever. I am quiting effective immediately.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info