0.10.4 Patch Notes

I Remember the patch where they scaled down the Life Gain on Hit gem and I said I wasn't going to spend anymore money supporting this game if they continue to nerf everything.

Now they Nerf the Loot System and make it almost impossible for ranged players to get anything good, since this patch i've played maybe an hour or 2 in the past week and have no desire whatsoever to play this game at the moment, they should almost change the game name to PoN (Path of Nerf) lol

-1 on this patch GGG, figure it out.
IGN: HardHead
edit: bleh
Last edited by mrstrong on Mar 23, 2013, 7:56:07 PM
"
sai25 wrote:
I wonder where's the increase in the maps drop chance.
Tonight we did 6 maps lvl70-71 (all rare and high quality, with Quantity always over 50%) and we picked ZERO maps. We cant continue the journey because no one had more maps to play. Just some trash lvl66-67 maps wich doesnt give XP at all.

I hope that you really increase the drop chance in higher maps, and also try make the drops with same lvl or higher please.

Its sad enough to do a lot map runs lvl70-74 and the only map u pick in the whole day is a lvl67.

This

And also, you shouldn't be able to find lvl66-67 maps (the ones I call trash maps) in a lvl70+ map. If a map drops, there should be about equal chance that it is equal or plus/minus 1 level of the map that it dropped from.

I did a bunch of maps yesterday that were lvl70-71, none dropped lvl72. The last 3 maps got me a lvl66 Grotto map (lol?) and now I'm out of maps to play yet again.
Will the next patch address sync loss issues?
I'm still waiting for the amd/ati graphic hotfix -.-

I'm not reinstalling this game till they fix this cause I hate dying over and over again due to fps spikes and de-sync
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.4

Features:
  • Quest rewards that used to grant passive skill points or passive refund points now give you a book that does the same thing when right clicked. This quest item cannot be traded and has been added to make the reward more understandable to new players.

eramir still gives passive point for bandit quest.. shouldnt he give a book now also when players opt for the kill point reward?
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
มีคนไทยเล่นไหมครับ ???
"
Emil_kof wrote:
"
sai25 wrote:
Tonight we did 6 maps lvl70-71 (all rare and high quality, with Quantity always over 50%) and we picked ZERO maps. We cant continue the journey because no one had more maps to play. Just some trash lvl66-67 maps wich doesnt give XP at all.

I hope that you really increase the drop chance in higher maps, and also try make the drops with same lvl or higher please.

Its sad enough to do a lot map runs lvl70-74 and the only map u pick in the whole day is a lvl67.

This

And also, you shouldn't be able to find lvl66-67 maps (the ones I call trash maps) in a lvl70+ map. If a map drops, there should be about equal chance that it is equal or plus/minus 1 level of the map that it dropped from.

I did a bunch of maps yesterday that were lvl70-71, none dropped lvl72. The last 3 maps got me a lvl66 Grotto map (lol?) and now I'm out of maps to play yet again.

+1

Spending lots of currency to roll maps only to run out and have to go back to level 66-67 takes out the fun in the endgame.
IGN standard: HankSmoothie
Shop standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145432

"
HardHead wrote:
I Remember the patch where they scaled down the Life Gain on Hit gem and I said I wasn't going to spend anymore money supporting this game if they continue to nerf everything.

Now they Nerf the Loot System and make it almost impossible for ranged players to get anything good, since this patch i've played maybe an hour or 2 in the past week and have no desire whatsoever to play this game at the moment, they should almost change the game name to PoN (Path of Nerf) lol

-1 on this patch GGG, figure it out.

Lol. Patch of nerf, I agree I still login occasionally to see what my friends are up to and to do trades but I told some people all they do is nerf the hell out of things.

"no man it's balancing"

"nah bro all games do that poe is epic"

etc etc none of those fools play the game anymore... stupid asses and the streamers who used to say it have all moved on to other games (less viewers) but other games people need to stop being foolish or full of shit about these nerfs... they are game ruining not game changing

The game is about diversity yet anytime you do anything truly diverse they cut you off at the knees.
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
"
sai25 wrote:

This

Unfortunately the reason the high lvl map drop rates are low and how you don't get + or - 1 level map drops from the current map you're in is because they want people to keep playing the game. They don't want to make it too easy to get to 75+ maps because the players will no longer have a lot of incentive to keep 'grinding'.

It's pretty much inexcusable to not have a +/- 1 level rule for the maps. It's such an obvious, glaring oversight that what I just said in the previous paragraph has got to be true... they're doing it on purpose to keep you hooked and hopefully purchasing stuff. This game is complex and the devs are extremely detail-oriented and intelligent, so there's no way that they somehow glossed over this (having +/- 1 lvl).
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
Last edited by WAWAMELONS on Mar 26, 2013, 4:58:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info