your welcome

SO

Funny!
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqeioj.jpg[/img]
"
mushioov wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
You mean poe at its current state that 4/5 players are pissed with the loot issue?

ROFL! You mean the 1/10 of casual scrubnoobs whining on the forums instead of playing the game and which therefore makes them to be seen as the "majority" talking here when in fact 9/10 of the core-gamers are enjoying the game without problems?

The loot is perfect, you are the fucking problem.

You were doing good until you said that "fucking part"
"
q1wet3 wrote:

Awwww...
Suits well for a GrimDawn advertiser like him.
Last edited by mushioov on Mar 22, 2013, 10:53:12 AM
"
wadler wrote:
practice fraud" within the party environment and ninja loot or hang around hoping to grab an absent members gear....except me because I'm happy with whats mine and have no need for anyone elses property (game logs will say the same). Because I am someone who does not like cheating lying scumbags, people who would rather steal then help, I am branded a cheat for using 3 clients on occasion when I want to unwind away from the low life, no moral fiber, pimpled, loud mouthed and lying cheaters that inhabit the party scene. In fact, partying is in no way what it used to be because instead of teamwork for the betterment of all its now turning into drones only partially forebeared because they bring with them monetary and/or property based rewards according to how many drones there are.
This is all being said by someone who has no designs on anyone elses gear or money, no ulterior motives, would rather help than hinder fellow game players, has never ninja looted and....all this can be proven if anyone dug up my game logs (if there are any).

actually there is a halo to purchase in the shop.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
syzmic wrote:
When a big change like this comes there should be char wipes so everyone stays on an equal par
It is BETA after all.

A lot of people didn't want to play CB, because they knew the wipe was coming. If they start wiping after saying the last wipe was when OB hit, there'll be a lot of players who'll walk away. Not a good idea. Need to be attracting players, not running them off.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
mushioov wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

You mean poe at its current state that 4/5 players are pissed with the loot issue?

ROFL! You mean the 1/10 of casual scrubnoobs whining on the forums instead of playing the game and which therefore makes them to be seen as the "majority" talking here when in fact 9/10 of the core-gamers are enjoying the game without problems?

The loot system is perfect, if you're trying to encourage people to play solo. Really, they should buff group XP to give more incentive to play in a party, if that's what they want people doing.

Most of us have accepted that we're probably not going to get dick for loot in a party, but it makes grinding out a level a bit quicker. Still, the xp efficiency isn't so great that I bother with parties anymore. Quicker to just steamroll solo.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I think GGG should set up an in-game poll to find out what people think of the looting system. They can put it right next to the Deal of the Day. This should hopefully get them a better idea of how most players actually feel about the loot system since it seems most people don't either post on the forums or don't even look at the forums. Once an in-game polling system is set up, they would also be able to do polls on other topics.

Personally, I don't like the loot system and therefore do not join in parties except with real life friends. Some of us don't have that great of reflexes and/or the ability to pay attention very well to what drops while fighting and trying not to die. And then there are those people that use Frost Wall...

I would like to see an optional alternate looting system that allows people to always get the items that were designated as theirs.
"
mushioov wrote:
"
q1wet3 wrote:

Awwww...
Suits well for a GrimDawn advertiser like him.

I'm not advertising that game. I just find it funny they want to play that...

"
b15h09 wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

The loot system is perfect, if you're trying to encourage people to play solo. Really, they should buff group XP to give more incentive to play in a party, if that's what they want people doing.
Most of us have accepted that we're probably not going to get dick for loot in a party, but it makes grinding out a level a bit quicker. Still, the xp efficiency isn't so great that I bother with parties anymore. Quicker to just steamroll solo.

You pretty much said it all there.

"Together people achieve LESS" and that sucks.
I wonder where's the increase in the maps drop chance.
Tonight we did 6 maps lvl70-71 (all rare and high quality, with Quantity always over 50%) and we picked ZERO maps. We cant continue the journey because no one had more maps to play. Just some trash lvl66-67 maps wich doesnt give XP at all.

I hope that you really increase the drop chance in higher maps, and also try make the drops with same lvl or higher please.

Its sad enough to do a lot map runs lvl70-74 and the only map u pick in the whole day is a lvl67.
RNG can hit hard with maps, seen anything from 0-7 map drops within a map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info