Reset Passive Skill Tree

"
RPj0tr wrote:
Where would be pay-to-win if somebody change its build every 2-3 weeks?

[Removed by Admin]

imagine there is a build A which rapes end game content, but it doesnt start to shine until late 70s early 80s. the leveling process is extremely tedious. the major downside of the build is the leveling process

imagine there is a build B which rapes everything until lvl 70

imagine there is a way you can level as build B, then by paying REAL MONEY change to build A, effectively circumventing the one major downside of build A, the leveling process

how would that not be pay to win?
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 6:00:58 AM
Forget real money.

"
Maximum number of respecc are five.
Every character start with 0/5 respecc point.
There should be two way of gaining respecc point.
- Every 20 level the character awarded with one respecc point
- Every two weeks the character awarded with one respecc point

This can be extended with restrictions:
- avaliable only standard league
- avaliable above level 60
The options are almost infinite.
I don't think I'm the only one who wish respecc to the game.
I try to find a solution which is acceptable by most of the players.
It is just not really constructive simply say no. It's selfish imho.
You should also note that there will "probably" be a free respec for everyone every 4 months ore so if they change the passive tree. It has happened in OB just before Anarchy and Onslaught began (previous leages), and again at the start of Domination and Nemesis, so we might assume it will happen again in march.

Respec options are available, but they are just too expensive for you, or you don't have enough patience. (and for me too in fact, but I like to reroll).

What I meant with trading is that the game has been made more difficult because they had trading in mind. Now, some people don't like to trade, but they have to deal with a difficulty that has not been planned for them, or have to give up the sef-found taste to be able to progress. Allowing more respecs would make GGG up the difficulty accordingly and wouldn't be without consequences for people who don't want to use it.

About rerolling, you should try some races or a few new chars, you will quickly see that leveling new chars to 50-60 can be really fast once you know the game better, and that's an awesome feeling.
"
Renahud wrote:
you don't have enough patience.

It's really not about patience. I work 9-10 hour a day, not to mention other responsibilities. I simply have no time for that. I will really happy if I reach level 70 and every level above would be a glorious moment for me. :)

"
Renahud wrote:
Respec options are available, but they are just too expensive for you

You mean the black market where I could buy orb of regret? The in game currencies also depend from the time I have to play.

"
Renahud wrote:
Allowing more respecs would make GGG up the difficulty accordingly and wouldn't be without consequences for people who don't want to use it.

Yes it would be affect everyone in the game, but I think it is achievable to do it some way that profit is way higher than the loss. And I mean not the real money come from players.

I just want some limited possibility based on the player choice. For try the caster ranger or melee ranger etc and sub-versions of them.
why is it that "you people" always use the same lame excuses

"i dont have time"

"i have responsibilities"

"yada yada"

then you dare calling "us" selfish for simply not wanting readily available respecs in the game. you are the one demanding changes because they dont fit your lifestyle

and once again, there are options to respec your character in the game. once you get the hang of it, the respec points provided by quests and regret drops are more than enough. you are not ment to be able to redo completely failed characters from scratch, it is intended game design
Dear fsg,

This is the last time I respond to your post. I now realized that You are a simple troll.
You didn't try to be constructive. You didn't even try to think/argue. Just say "No!!" mindlessly.

I don't know what you meant "you people" and "us". If you say you share some common properties with some people and call it "us", than I try to describe what I think what You mean "us":
Go any educational institute and hanging around your parents at least in financial sense OR work fixed time (without private life) OR keep your standard of living to a bare minimum.

You don't have a real partner (no your left hand, the girl you f.. make love with but without meaningful time are not real partners).

No I not demand anything. I try to find a solution which would be good for most of the players (I think I wrote it too, but it looks like You didn't read my posts).

And once again (last time), there is no respecc option in the game. The refund points are not for repecc.

Best Regards and more good games,
RPj0tr
"
Renahud wrote:

It's really not about patience. I work 9-10 hour a day, not to mention other responsibilities. I simply have no time for that. I will really happy if I reach level 70 and every level above would be a glorious moment for me. :)

Such a ridiculous excuse.

Many people work and play this game so please stop trying to use that as an excuse to lower difficulty.

Also, if you don't have time for video games, you shouldn't be playing them. The reality is though, you do have time for them because you are here. If you HONESTLY didn't have time for them, you would be utilizing your time differently.

Also, even if somehow your "I don't have time to play video games, but I have time to play video games" argument worked, that is why you have legacy leagues. If it takes you years to reach your goal in standard/hardcore, then there you go.
Last edited by zachatta on Nov 20, 2013, 10:49:07 AM
"
RPj0tr wrote:
Dear fsg,

This is the last time I respond to your post. I now realized that You are a simple troll.
You didn't try to be constructive. You didn't even try to think/argue. Just say "No!!" mindlessly.

lol. you are obviously the one here who refuses to see this from any other perspective than your own. me and other people here have provided tons of reason why the current system is good, and why the system(s) you propose would be bad.

what you absolutely refuse to consider is that the system we currently have is intentionally designed to provide a certain type of experience. GGG has obviously carefully considered the pros and cons of readily available respecs and chosen to go with a pseudo no respec system. this is one of the reason me and many more have chosen to play this game. many of us come from an "archaic" gaming enviroment where this type of design is the norm, and we prefer the experience it provides

"
RPj0tr wrote:

I don't know what you meant "you people" and "us". If you say you share some common properties with some people and call it "us", than I try to describe what I think what You mean "us":

what i meant with "us" and "you people" were simply those who are for respecs and those who are against
"
jsnazz wrote:
I bet they'll sell a respec orb bundle via microtransaction since its big part of the game and people tend change build etc after playing around with their set up xD

I'm on the other hand, and many like me enjoy taking the time to invest my points wisely xD

I think it took me a couple minute to spend my new points :3

go back to windows live messenger pls
If they offer a full respec in any form, it will completely go against the spirit of the game. This game is not for the faint of heart.
The silent majority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info