Reset Passive Skill Tree

"
Skivverus wrote:
Each orb of regret allows you to refund one point; there's no limit to the number of those you can use. But no, there's no way - real money or not - to erase your character's past and respec your entire skill setup.

Wrong. You can BUY Regret orbs at the sites who cannot be mentioned.

PTW! for Win!

Thanks Multiboxers!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Maybe this can be useful:

...just joking XD
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
"
Coldet wrote:

The game essentially needs to cater for 3 basic types of gamer:
1. The Hard Core Pro/semi-Pro Player
2. The Casual yet experienced Player
3. And The Total Noob.

I'm sorry but I don't accept this view at all.
The game doesn't have to cater to all different gamer types and in fact, if it tries to do so, it usually ends up losing all of them in the process.
GGG has decided to keep the Hardcore Ground here (good for us HC players, since PoE is one of a kind on the market) and should they go to a different route, they will inevitably lose the HC audience they were making this game for.
TLDR: You can not have it all. A game company has to decide which market segment they are making the game for.
Last edited by mushioov on Apr 5, 2013, 8:10:12 AM
I have 95 orbs of regret to anyone looking for passive tree reset. 25 exalts
Sorry for the necromancy, but I think I have to add my views.

Kinda new to this game, I began 1 week ago.

I'm not really a HCG, since I don't have the time anymore. I also think there should be a specific league where we can reset our skill tree. But not with money, more with ingame currency. Probably quite expensive.

The game is great, a lot of good ideas, this enormous skill tree is great but it takes time to level up and I work during the days and have a little bit of a social life so I cannot play that much.

I created my first character, a templar doing anything I wanted with my skill tree, thinking I could reset it. Well it's so usual in games like this that you can reset that I didn't even think that it wasn't possible. One of the things I looked forward to was trying a lot of things with the skill trees and experimenting. Such an incredible skill tree, but I have no mobility.

This will make the game longer for people. I cannot create 1 witch, make her high level and then just respec her to every possible spec. But I don't have the time to experiment as I would want if every time I wanna do something different I have to reroll. It will be far too tiresome. It does give the devs a bit of security though, since no one can test every little possibility and find all the overpowered builds.

So now I just don't play my templar anymore, I tried a ranger.
But since I don't know the game and I don't wanna create this character only to remake it after, I'm following a build I found on the net. This means that I'm losing every fun I could get from the skill tree. I'm only following a build without thinking much and I know I cannot experience with the skill tree, and well, it's too bad.

And if I find that this tree is not what I like at high level, I will probably just stop, since I'll be too tired of the game to make another reroll. It will probably take me more than a month to get High level enough to see if I like the skill tree I found on the net.

Well that's just my point of view, and I suppose I'm not really the target audience for this game. A pity though, I really liked the ideas of this game.
"
Rydis1 wrote:
I have 95 orbs of regret to anyone looking for passive tree reset. 25 exalts

You want to trade your 95 regret for 25 exalt? That's possibly the worst deal I've ever heard.
"
SAKRAY wrote:
This is prob. asked more often but kinda in a hurry before rushing to work.

Can you reset your Passive Skill Tree? I did saw an item in game once that resets 1 point I thought.

But can you do more then 1 point since I kinda screwed 3/4 up. And maybe through the realmoney shop or?

How dare you suggest pay to win! Strike him down! Haha.

But seriously, that would be awful. Your best bet would be to learn from your first character and remake another character, you will be wiser this time around and know a lot more about the game. But you do have the option of saving up regret orbs, but I'm sure just about every body has told you that by now.

#NeverGoing90
My opinion, ridiculous to have to create a new character to be able to do all your point again, guess its time i delete the game before i even try it cuz ive just lost all my interest and motivation. Not fun to play when u have no place for mistake, any new player will make mistake learning the game, not being able to readjust it with ur current character make this game droping to D2 era.
"
gryffith wrote:
Well guess ill wait for when they gona bring it on the game i like to play male character more take a little of my fun away when i play a female, and 2 class i like are female guess ill just put that on pause for now lol

Lol. Later!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
gryffith wrote:
My opinion, ridiculous to have to create a new character to be able to do all your point again, guess its time i delete the game before i even try it cuz ive just lost all my interest and motivation. Not fun to play when u have no place for mistake, any new player will make mistake learning the game, not being able to readjust it with ur current character make this game droping to D2 era.

You get a full 18 points from quests for each character. During leveling up from 1-60 you will see ~10 regret orbs drop. If you can't fix your skill tree with 28 points you have bigger problems.

BTW this game encourages playing alts.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info