[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Phantasterei wrote:
Hey there, first things first - Thanks so much for the awesome build! Tried several builds so far for melee this league and by far and away this one is the most fun so far :)

I've been looking through the guide and posts, but can't seem to find an answer - is there any particular reason you're keeping leap slam + fortify at level one?

Leap slam and fortify don't get any bonuses for our purposes by LVLing them up so I don't. If you were using Whirling Blades or Shield Charge, LVL them because they get attack and move speed respectively from levels.
noot noot
"
JordanT7 wrote:
What if i decide to grab a elder ring with aspect of cat, what would my curse set up look like assuming I dont have poachers mark on the ring?

You can just not run a curse. It's not mandatory, I just happened to get Poacher's on that ring I crafted. Alternatively, if you have limitless money maybe an Ele Weakness on Hit Acuity? You can also run Frostbite with Impresence I guess, I think it's a damage loss compared to Pandemonius/Yoke of Suffering though.
noot noot
"
Hey there, Your build guide is very good! Thanks for taking the time to make it!

I have a quick question. Would you think that impulsa would work with this build or would you recommend the other options that you mention in the guide?

Inpulsa would work but you're sacrificing a lot of flat life/resistances for not much gain. You don't need help for area clear so I'm not too sure why you'd want to use it over a different chest, what did you have in mind?
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:

I think you misunderstood my response, just drop the Aura you don't have a Watcher's Eye mod for. If you have unlimited money get a Hatred/Grace Eye as it's marginally better.

But how do you use those 3 auras? Or you don't?
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Hey there, Your build guide is very good! Thanks for taking the time to make it!

I have a quick question. Would you think that impulsa would work with this build or would you recommend the other options that you mention in the guide?

Inpulsa would work but you're sacrificing a lot of flat life/resistances for not much gain. You don't need help for area clear so I'm not too sure why you'd want to use it over a different chest, what did you have in mind?

Nothing in particular I just like the chest in general, but you are right there really isn't much gain from using that. So I will go with a rare chest like you suggest in the build guide!

Thanks for the response I appreciate it!
"
Ralign wrote:

That's perfect, you pulled it off, congratulations. Oh I figured you could use a Cinderswallow Flask instead since it's 10% increased DMG taken by enemies with ignite which you should have flat fire for.

Daily update:
Got 3 new Gems tofix my attributes and finaly use yoke´s full potential:

Sitting at 15.15 aps with cat buff - according to hit chance(95%) and 64-76(cat buff rotation) that should be fine .. i
Edit: ok i just check it fully buffed iam at 16.95 APS (16APS effective) .. So i dropped Blood rage :D

Biggest upgrade right now would be ice nova enchantment and a usefull belt corruption i guess.

Will switch starkonjas for rare to cap my resistances .. easy/cheap way to get the enchantment and also i drop some AS so im not above breakpoint

Struggle with aura setup right now too:
Precision and BLood and sand no brainer
Want to run vitality cause of leech/on hit watchers eye --> could drop it with LoH ring i guess
HoI is nice for clear and i like explosions --> if i drop vit i could drop this too and go for Hatred

Using this now ... so i need to recraft my boots one day i guess :(

What a waste ;(

Last thing: thinking about a elder ring with Prefix Life ganined on attack ... 20 Life per hit with 15 aps should be pretty nice...

Edit (changed some gear (helmet - need to recraft but pretty ppor right now :D )
Current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Jun 30, 2019, 9:52:03 AM
Selling full endgame Cospri Gear msg me ingame: SiimpleRain
Elder Ring Life on Attack Hits is subpar. Maybe look for Hatred/Zealotry Reduced Reservation on your hat (much cheaper than Ice Nova) and pick up the Aura Wheel in Templar. That should let you fit Hatred OR Zealotry, Vitality, and Precision. Then drop the Life Leech in your Cospri for a DMG support.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 30, 2019, 12:40:34 PM
Nice build i will give it a try!
Bought a cold leech Yoke, allowing me to use Ele Focus in my Cospri's. That gave me enough damage in my clear setup to feel good running Inc AoE/Conc in my chest, which honestly makes this build feel SO much smoother clearing. Legions especially get melted by Vaal Ice Nova with Inc Aoe.

One thing I didn't see mentioned in the guide, though - Would it not be better for single-target to drop Frostbolt from your cospri's and run a second support gem for Ice Nova? FB is good for clearing, but on bosses you get the same number of procs regardless and Ice Nova does more damage than Frostbolt, plus an extra link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info