[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

In the 85 skill tree you have a minion damage node allocated that is confusing me. Also you mention you dont like running heralds and they arent needed. If i wanted to run a herald set up what would you recommend? What you think is the best endgame option for the gloves. I plan to run T16s mostly with the odd deep delve and possible uber elder. What would be the best base for the boots? Perfect Fossils for Chest?
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jun 29, 2019, 5:09:47 PM
If I wanna go the Farruls Fur route would that force me to have to use two Cospri's?
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jun 29, 2019, 8:29:20 PM
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:
Hey man, great build. Only question: you say in your PoB QotF build that you should use Grace, Zealotry, Hatred and Enlighten (lv. 3). But it simply can't happen. Which one would you drop?

If you have no Watcher's Eye, drop Zealotry. If you have a Watcher's Eye or are buying one, just use the Aura you can get a property for (as well as Grace).

I'm yet to get one. But how is 8% extra mana going to suffice to cover the needs of 3 auras which needs 50% mana reservation (46% with Enlighten)?

I think you misunderstood my response, just drop the Aura you don't have a Watcher's Eye mod for. If you have unlimited money get a Hatred/Grace Eye as it's marginally better.
noot noot
"
JordanT7 wrote:
In the 85 skill tree you have a minion damage node allocated that is confusing me. Also you mention you dont like running heralds and they arent needed. If i wanted to run a herald set up what would you recommend? What you think is the best endgame option for the gloves. I plan to run T16s mostly with the odd deep delve and possible uber elder. What would be the best base for the boots? Perfect Fossils for Chest?

It's probably an accident. If you run Herald of Ice, drop Zealotry. If you have a LVL 3 enlighten you can try and squeeze in another 25% reservation like AA or Flesh and Stone.

If you get the Helm Enchant for reduced mana reserved on a 50% aura, I think if you take the Templar Aura nodes you can fit in 2 50% and 1 25% reservation.
noot noot
"
JordanT7 wrote:
If I wanna go the Farruls Fur route would that force me to have to use two Cospri's?

No it won't, I just set my friend up with 2 Cospri's because he was desperate for resistances which made us take Unnatural Instinct (which boosted his APS to just barely too high). There was nowhere for us to drop attack speed so I just figured we could go all in on Attack Speed instead.
noot noot
how do you sustain mana? i usually can but i was fighting this legion general and i kept running out
Hey there, Your build guide is very good! Thanks for taking the time to make it!

I have a quick question. Would you think that impulsa would work with this build or would you recommend the other options that you mention in the guide?
What if i decide to grab a elder ring with aspect of cat, what would my curse set up look like assuming I dont have poachers mark on the ring?
Hey there, first things first - Thanks so much for the awesome build! Tried several builds so far for melee this league and by far and away this one is the most fun so far :)

I've been looking through the guide and posts, but can't seem to find an answer - is there any particular reason you're keeping leap slam + fortify at level one?
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
how do you sustain mana? i usually can but i was fighting this legion general and i kept running out

Poacher's Mark or - Mana Cost Prefix Craft on Ring. Alternatively, use a jewel with + mana on hit.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info