[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Very interesting build, cool to play with, thank you very much.

would like to know where do you socket the Frozen Trail jewel?
it needs the 40 intelligence in radius right?

and I am having issue with keeping my mana up.
I want to make a better place for you and for me.
Hey man, great build. Only question: you say in your PoB QotF build that you should use Grace, Zealotry, Hatred and Enlighten (lv. 3). But it simply can't happen. Which one would you drop?
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:
Hey man, great build. Only question: you say in your PoB QotF build that you should use Grace, Zealotry, Hatred and Enlighten (lv. 3). But it simply can't happen. Which one would you drop?

If you have no Watcher's Eye, drop Zealotry. If you have a Watcher's Eye or are buying one, just use the Aura you can get a property for (as well as Grace).
noot noot
"
Wing_V wrote:
Very interesting build, cool to play with, thank you very much.

would like to know where do you socket the Frozen Trail jewel?
it needs the 40 intelligence in radius right?

and I am having issue with keeping my mana up.

Consider using -4/5 Mana Cost of Skills craft for your rings (Prefix). Most reputable crafting services have this craft by now.
noot noot
"
Rhaxis wrote:
Build looks really intresting, how are you doing with the Legion monoliths in high tier maps? Is it easy to fully clear them in time?

It's a bit harder to do if the Legion spawn is bad with the Original/Budget versions, QotF blazes through T16 Legion encounters like butter though.
noot noot
hey im running your snorf variation of the build, im just wondering about how you acquire the 3.70/75 aps to max your damage out put
Thanks for the build! I've always wanted to play CoC, and I've finally got the chance to this league, I was wondering what you guys think I should improve on next. I know I still need to get a mark of the shaper and another ring, but other than that what would be my next step? I also noticed that I just die sometimes, even with my es leech up, how can i tackle that problem? Thanks!

Last edited by Lophie on Jun 29, 2019, 1:26:49 PM
"
Thanks for the build! I've always wanted to play CoC, and I've finally got the chance to this league, I was wondering what you guys think I should improve on next. I know I still need to get a mark of the shaper and another ring, but other than that what would be my next step? I also noticed that I just die sometimes, even with my es leech up, how can i tackle that problem? Thanks!

Biggest improvements to make are probably Chest/Boots/Shield. You have nice gloves so don't worry about them for now.

Chest: just look up chests with 100+ life and good resists with 1 empty prefix
can be Carnal Armour/Saintly Chainmail if Vaal Regalias are getting too expensive.

Boots: try and get some boots with iCRS on them and life with an empty prefix, then craft 24% movement speed on them. This will save you a lot of money vs looking for boots with iCRS and MS already.

Shield: use a rare shield with life/resists if you need it otherwise switch to Zeel or Lunaris.
noot noot
"
MrEvilElf wrote:
hey im running your snorf variation of the build, im just wondering about how you acquire the 3.70/75 aps to max your damage out put

You're not following the tree correctly, you've gone down through Coordination and picked up an extra Attack Speed node as well, plus you're running a Cinderswallow which also gives 20% inc attack speed from onslaught. Drop the path down through coordination, if you really need the Life/EVA/ES from those wheels path from underneath Fangs of the Viper. You also have a bunch of Jewels with ASP with swords so drop all of those. That should put you at around 7.3 with Frenzy Charges up.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 29, 2019, 2:04:19 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:

If you have no Watcher's Eye, drop Zealotry. If you have a Watcher's Eye or are buying one, just use the Aura you can get a property for (as well as Grace).

I'm yet to get one. But how is 8% extra mana going to suffice to cover the needs of 3 auras which needs 50% mana reservation (46% with Enlighten)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info