[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hey wdank,
Just wondering, how were you able to calculate attack speed just by looking at his profile link? I'm still confused about how the breakpoints work. Do you think you can take a look at mine and suggest me some improvements?

Thanks in advance!
"
todawall wrote:
Hey wdank,
Just wondering, how were you able to calculate attack speed just by looking at his profile link? I'm still confused about how the breakpoints work. Do you think you can take a look at mine and suggest me some improvements?

Thanks in advance!

well of course by looking at it i cant, i have to pull his profile on pob only then i could.

BP actually quite simple, these are the general BP rules :
-max 6 asp need 0 up to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% up to 51% cdr (15aps its 7.5 x 2 cospri so its still count in here)
-max 10 asp need 52% >

in the case of 1 cospri you should aim for 7.5.
in the case of dual cospris you could still aim for 7.5 or go for 15 both still need at least 14% cdr.

i took a look at your coc, well your aps is 7.43 and your cdr is 14% which is good.
for improvement, lvl up your character of course and then 20/20 gems.
beside that, there is a crucial stat that you need to fix which is Cyclone hit and crit chance, make sure your cyclone hit chance dan crit chance close to cap preferably capping it (100%).
the idea is, we want cyclone to always hit and when it hit it always crit so when it does crit it will trigger cast on crit and then it would trigger ice nova.

right now your cyclone hit chance is at 85% and cyclone crit chance is at 83.57%

you could put your frostbite into Vortex it look something like this vortex - bonechill - curse on hit - frostbite that way curse from frostbite you can always pop. after that link withering step with arcane surge.
Hey wdank,

Thanks for the response and suggestions. I have one question, do you consider the attack speed boost from mistwalker when calculating the aps? I don't think POB takes it into account.
Last edited by todawall on Feb 13, 2020, 2:38:38 AM
"
todawall wrote:
Hey wdank,

Thanks for the response and suggestions. I have one question, do you consider the attack speed boost from mistwalker when calculating the aps? I don't think POB takes it into account.

it include mistwalker.
if you use pob a lot, better use the fork version.
Would like if someone could take a look at my character n tell me if theres any clear room for improvement. Farming t16s with some random deaths, but i feel like I want more damage if possible...

Having trouble capping res cause everything I crafted rolled cold res for some reason, but just sticking with the 70 fire res for now.
Hello everyone. I am just starting with this build and have some questions.

1. What stats I should look for on a glorious vanity? I mean a perfect rolled one.
2. What are the best stats for Watcher's eye.
3. What is better to use double Cospri's Malice or a shield for both damage and survivability.
4. How hard is it to get 7.5aps(or 15 for dual wield) and is it worth bothering.
5. What is the best body armour for this build? I am looking at some people's gear and everyone has didferent uniques or rare.
6. Double Circle of Fear or Shaper + elder rings?

Last edited by Tirandill on Feb 16, 2020, 7:01:06 AM
Thanks a lot for the guide and options.

Went for a tanky version, 10k HP (5.3 life, 4.7k ES). Bit over 2 million shaper dps currently with flasks up. With the blind evasion, vaal pact leech and overleech/ES leech, elusive doge, fortify, balanced wise oak and a bit of block chance it feels really nice. You lose out on dps of course, but its not too much of a problem. UElder is more or less easy, Sirus A8 I die to here and there but just because I'm bad.

All in all my favourite version of CoC Assassin, but usually I don't like class cannon builds anyway.

Last edited by Holint_Casazr on Feb 16, 2020, 7:32:20 AM
@Holintz_Casazr - got a PoB? I've also got a tankier build going but would love to see how you get to 10k ehp.
@kentishtown

Sure, here you go: https://pastebin.com/JDwv3Hk0
Currently Lvl 83 and having a blast with CoC.
I can clear T16 with ease but really struggle with Boss Damage/Metamorphs
Also Leech/staying alive is a bit of a problem.

have 14ex pure and a lot of other currency if I convert.

What would be the best Upgrades as of now?

Note:
I barely have the required attributes and overcap resistances by not so much.
Including my Glorious Vanity and Mistwalker im at 7.41 AS. 7% AS from GV and 20% from Mistwalker
Last edited by Areasy on Feb 20, 2020, 2:07:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info