[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Anî wrote:
Hmmm, so the question now is, does poachers leech more mana than warlords? Or is it better to look for a ring with "channeling skills have - x to mana cost"...

i cant say much about this, poacher will give 9 mana per hit at lvl 12, and at the same level warlord give 2% from attack.
with poacher however, dont forget that it will give frenzy charge which add asp, so just be aware of that if you are using it.
"
wdank wrote:
"
Anî wrote:
Hmmm, so the question now is, does poachers leech more mana than warlords? Or is it better to look for a ring with "channeling skills have - x to mana cost"...

i cant say much about this, poacher will give 9 mana per hit at lvl 12, and at the same level warlord give 2% from attack.
with poacher however, dont forget that it will give frenzy charge which add asp, so just be aware of that if you are using it.

First im gonna try it with warlords, also because of the frenzy charges, and if that's not enough, I'm trying also with mana cost enchant... Cause I'm happier with endurance charges as with frenzy charges, it's a Lil bit more survivability...
Now I only need to look again at pob, cause I got 3 different aps numbers now... It's a little bit weird xD should be 14.99 now, but shows 15.06/13.86 and 14.78...now I don't know what's the correct value xD
"
Anî wrote:

That craft is what solved my mana issues permanently, I did the -3.
"
D_nasty wrote:
"
Anî wrote:

That craft is what solved my mana issues permanently, I did the -3.

Ok, looks like warlords mark also solved the problem here👍

So if I want to craft the channeling enchant, where do I get it, better said, how do I get it on my eldershaped ring? Never made this craft, and startet dthis league new after 3years pause...
Im not using this build exactly but generally relatively similar. On PoB I have like 200k effective average damage per hit on my ice nova. Killing normal t16 map bosses, non corrupted usually takes more than 10 seconds. And for some reason I still die a lot even to normal map bosses not to mention metamorphs. running carcass jack as chest btw. And I cant see myself even doing enough damage to comfotably kill the conquerors much less something like shaper or Uelder. Any tips?
"
Chrisbirdie wrote:
Im not using this build exactly but generally relatively similar. On PoB I have like 200k effective average damage per hit on my ice nova. Killing normal t16 map bosses, non corrupted usually takes more than 10 seconds. And for some reason I still die a lot even to normal map bosses not to mention metamorphs. running carcass jack as chest btw. And I cant see myself even doing enough damage to comfotably kill the conquerors much less something like shaper or Uelder. Any tips?

Can you put your Charakter tab on public, because u have it on private, so Noone can look what you can do :)
Whoops didnt even notice that sorry, fixed part of the damage by just getting my accuracy up way higher. but I still seem to die to almost every boss.
Last edited by Chrisbirdie on Feb 1, 2020, 6:33:24 PM
Hey there guys!

I am quite new here, and this build is giving me headaches for the last couple of days. It's my first build of this sort and I have no idea idea how you can properly eat it. (i'm just a noob in general)

So, my problems are as it follows:

The build feels a bit weird, chunky and doesn't crit a lot.
t10 is the max that i can do (MM takes more than 1min sometimes)

Can someone patiently help me and guide me through this build? i want to have a fast mapper for once in this game, and this looks really nice to me. My goal is to push it to do even t16 maps MM, after that i have another character for conq/sirus killing.

I left the characters open, the name is SpinningCookye

Thank you in advance, exile.
Not playing this build anymore so I'm selling my corrupted soul glorious vanity with % cold dmg and 0.2% of cold damage leeched as life on the Arcanist's dominion node.
Price: 4ex

PM me in game, name: Microbe
"
evilsures wrote:
Hey there guys!

I am quite new here, and this build is giving me headaches for the last couple of days. It's my first build of this sort and I have no idea idea how you can properly eat it. (i'm just a noob in general)

So, my problems are as it follows:

The build feels a bit weird, chunky and doesn't crit a lot.
t10 is the max that i can do (MM takes more than 1min sometimes)

Can someone patiently help me and guide me through this build? i want to have a fast mapper for once in this game, and this looks really nice to me. My goal is to push it to do even t16 maps MM, after that i have another character for conq/sirus killing.

I left the characters open, the name is SpinningCookye

Thank you in advance, exile.

try to read couple page back, i answered couple of question that may have the same problem as you are ( i bet the are ).

but i write here anyway...
basicly you need to under stand the mechanics of coc first, this build is a hard lesson for me, coc is one of build that you just cant copy paste without knowing how coc actually work.

correlation between attack speed (asp) : cooldown rate (cdr) create a certain break point (bp).

these are the general BP rules :
-max 6 asp need 0 up to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% up to 51% cdr (15aps its 7.5 x 2 cospri so its still count in here)
-max 10 asp need 52% >

in the case of 1 cospri you should aim for 7.5.
in the case of dual cospris you could still aim for 7.5 or go for 15 both still need at least 14% cdr.

after that mind your cyclone hit chance, and crit chance. make sure your cyclone hit chance dan crit chance close to cap preferably capping it (100%).
the idea is, we want cyclone to always hit and when it hit it always crit so when it does crit it will trigger cast on crit and then it would trigger ice nova.

i just took a quick look of you coc, and you have 11.59 asp without a single cdr, your cyclone has 85% hit chance and 54.9% crit chance. so based on that you should work the fundamental first before mapping...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info