[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Bois, what do I upgrade next? I'm thinking of crafting an explode + base attack crit chest, then try to roll cold to spells alongside the -res on my helm or maybe look for the ice nova dmg enchant. Swap rings for opals with crit multi and assassin's mark instead of poacher's? I have 5ex to spare rn, and don't really know which upgrade would help most. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/Bkqhit24

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Claydelas/peapeepee
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:

Thank you! When you say you would separate spells when dual wielding you mean 7.5 aps or 15?

i think its best with 15, but my brother did separate too and hes only 7.5 and doing quite well.
"
wdank wrote:

i think its best with 15, but my brother did separate too and hes only 7.5 and doing quite well.

Darn i have to do something with Farrul. It messes my APS i have 7.9 but if i drop the only APS node i took i will lose like 6% chance to hit and my APS will drop to 7.03

Also how big my crit chance should be on cyclone? Currently i have 68% with all power charges from tree and accendancy so i replaced conc effect to inc crit gem to whoop it to 95%
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Jan 30, 2020, 9:49:13 AM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:

Also how big my crit chance should be on cyclone? Currently i have 68% with all power charges from tree and accendancy so i replaced conc effect to inc crit gem to whoop it to 95%

hit chance and crit chance for cyclone should be close to cap which is 100%, some happy at 95% some at 97%, 98% and so on youll notice the difference with 100% and below that.

as for farrul i never use it so i dont know the mechanic, i assume aspect of cat on your ring that give the buff not from farrul? if it like that then its fine using farrul as long as you dont use aspect of cat skill, take out the 2 node asp, and youll end up with 7.52 asp, which you can be happy about it or if you want to prefectly 7.5 change asp of one of your cospri to 13% and it will give you 7.5 asp, or you can always go to 15 asp in which you can use aspect of the cat, grab 6 nodes that has asp, and fill the gap with jewels.

"
Claydelas wrote:
Bois, what do I upgrade next? I'm thinking of crafting an explode + base attack crit chest, then try to roll cold to spells alongside the -res on my helm or maybe look for the ice nova dmg enchant. Swap rings for opals with crit multi and assassin's mark instead of poacher's? I have 5ex to spare rn, and don't really know which upgrade would help most. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/Bkqhit24

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Claydelas/peapeepee

i think the enchant on the head not a bad idea. about the body armor i think you better off buy watcher eye first, then the body armor and then take all the power charge nodes, only then you could take out increased critical gem and change it to something else.
Last edited by wdank on Jan 30, 2020, 10:35:13 AM
"
wdank wrote:
"
itspigztho wrote:

Okay thanks I’ll take a look at that. Last I checked my POB it said I was around 7.25 asp maybe I’m not looking at the buffed numbers? Also are my cospri links fine (I read something about the order of the links are important)? And I feel like I’m just getting 1 shot and idk if I should stick with steel skin cwdt or replace it with an IC

yours are 9.47 asp in my pob (include elusive from mistwalker which add 20% asp & onslaught on your jewel).
i personally like to use IC and change the gem order in cospri on weap 1 frosbolt - bomb - hypo.

Okay I think I finally got under 7.5 think im floating around 7.02 now? Should I try to get closer to 7.5 or aim for other improvements? Thinking of saving for a watchers eye. But open to suggestions for priority

https://pastebin.com/AhVxJrtY
Last edited by itspigztho on Jan 30, 2020, 12:00:52 PM
"
itspigztho wrote:

Okay I think I finally got under 7.5 think im floating around 7.02 now? Should I try to get closer to 7.5 or aim for other improvements? Thinking of saving for a watchers eye. But open to suggestions for priority

https://pastebin.com/AhVxJrtY

you are now at 7.27, if ou take out MOM which you dont need and put it into "attack & cast speed" under "retribution" it will be 7.5.
another aspect would be try to get cyclone crit chance close to cap (100%) your cyclone hit chance already 100% which is very good.
the idea is, we want cyclone to always hit and when it hit it always crit so when it does crit it will trigger cast on crit and then it would trigger ice nova.
"
wdank wrote:
"
Anî wrote:
Hei, can you take a fast look over my build, hav no pob atm, but I feel like something is not running smooth... Would be glad if someone can give me some tips... Also tried with more aps and faster attacks on cyclone, but it feels not so good as with 7.5 aps... Character is "Scrupor" :)

you have some serious gear in there sir, your character should shred content.

just took a quick look, and your asp is off, if you want to stay at max 7.5, you dont need cinder, change 1 jewel that has asp, and take out coordination in passive even all that is done yours still sitting at 7.52 asp. either you happy with that or you could change one of your cospri asp to 13% only then it would sit perfectly at 7.5 asp. or you could go to 15 asp.... your choice.

Thanks for the fast answer :) Changed now the jewel and also coordination, feels fine so far.
So now lets say i want go to 15aps, if i put in coordination, jewel, Fasterattack support on Cyclone chest, than i sit on 11.45aps...is that enough to hit the 15aps or do i need also the head enchant with 15% apas on cyclone (have the one with 10%...) or something more on aps? Also have watchers eye on stash, i will put in in 2 levels when i have the next socket place.

"
Anî wrote:

Thanks for the fast answer :) Changed now the jewel and also coordination, feels fine so far.
So now lets say i want go to 15aps, if i put in coordination, jewel, Fasterattack support on Cyclone chest, than i sit on 11.45aps...is that enough to hit the 15aps or do i need also the head enchant with 15% apas on cyclone (have the one with 10%...) or something more on aps? Also have watchers eye on stash, i will put in in 2 levels when i have the next socket place.

whatever suit your situation i guess. the way i saw it when i decided to use 15asp is either spend more $$ or sacrifice passives, since i dont know how it will turns out, i opted sacrifice passives. i take 5 passives that add asp, use intuitive leap (save me 2 passives) the gap filled by jewel, of course the largest source would be 20/20 faster attack gem which give us 54% asp, of course using it will have an impact on damage
I can't understand how to survive with this build at all. I'm getting random oneshots from T14+ metamorphs with 5.2k life, capped resists and 40/30 dodge and just can't progress further than lvl90 because of that. Damage is not enough to permafreeze or just quickly kill morphs and zero layers of defence beside dodge chance won't helping also.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
I can't understand how to survive with this build at all. I'm getting random oneshots from T14+ metamorphs with 5.2k life, capped resists and 40/30 dodge and just can't progress further than lvl90 because of that. Damage is not enough to permafreeze or just quickly kill morphs and zero layers of defence beside dodge chance won't helping also.

Some things I seen at your chat... Swap innervate on 2nd weapon to hypothermia or aoe gem, head enchant better with ice nova. Have no pob atm c is se not home, but I have no problems with my char on metamorph at high tier maps, or any other things... Most time dying through poison or some other things I don't see on the floor xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info