[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=kewlmidgetman&realm=pc&character=KiraQueenBitesZaDusto

just messing around in standard since league is almost done and converted one of my old characters to this. I was wondering what I should change for more survivability. Keeping getting bopped by bosses. Thanks
Is this builda good league starter ? Judging by the post above me, entry cost to get "bopped" by boss is a bit high...
It is not a good league starter, but it's doable if you know what you're doing.

I got a bit lucky and had an early ex drop, plus some friends who were willing to lend me currency so I got a cospri's pretty early on, before their price really shot up.

The build is playable without one, but it makes a *huge* difference to your damage output. before you have one, just wear a claw (for the loh/moh) with whatever you can find, and run the normal cyclone/coc setup. because I knew I was going to have to clear low tier maps for farming for a while, I changed up the ascendancy order. Oppo -> UI -> DI -> A&A.

I'm still super, super squishy. The defensive layers are starting to get there, but you get popped by league mechanics and bosses a lot.

The clearspeed and damage are quite good at this point though.

"
Kimano wrote:
It is not a good league starter, but it's doable if you know what you're doing.

I got a bit lucky and had an early ex drop, plus some friends who were willing to lend me currency so I got a cospri's pretty early on, before their price really shot up.

The build is playable without one, but it makes a *huge* difference to your damage output. before you have one, just wear a claw (for the loh/moh) with whatever you can find, and run the normal cyclone/coc setup. because I knew I was going to have to clear low tier maps for farming for a while, I changed up the ascendancy order. Oppo -> UI -> DI -> A&A.

I'm still super, super squishy. The defensive layers are starting to get there, but you get popped by league mechanics and bosses a lot.

The clearspeed and damage are quite good at this point though.

Trying to play it too. When did you swtich, and what did you play before ?

Did you use the gear in the levelling section of the build ?
I'm currently in T1 playing a shitty spellslinger frostbolt/ice nova.
I swapped when I started farming blood aqueducts at the beginning of the league.

I just used a claw and tabs until I bought my cospris.

Before that I was playing frost blades with dual claws.

I didn't use the leveling section because it's written for people starting new characters during a league when they can get leveling uniques, and I didn't have any of that.
ain't that some cool shit ?

Works well with

"
Kimano wrote:
I swapped when I started farming blood aqueducts at the beginning of the league.

I just used a claw and tabs until I bought my cospris.

Before that I was playing frost blades with dual claws.

I didn't use the leveling section because it's written for people starting new characters during a league when they can get leveling uniques, and I didn't have any of that.

Thanks !
Playing my own shitty version in low maps for now :
Spoiler
Last edited by Pandaroux on Mar 19, 2020, 12:29:59 PM
yaww how am i supposed to change lycosidae when tempered mind is nerfed?
"
raxzoa wrote:
yaww how am i supposed to change lycosidae when tempered mind is nerfed?

Transcendant spirit maybe ?

Spoiler

Pushing maps with this gear until I have to upgrade.

Got a
for later, but don't really need it for now.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Mar 27, 2020, 6:44:31 AM
wrong thread
Last edited by Eliqq on Jun 4, 2020, 5:20:55 PM

i rolled to this build from ball lightning. i play life base not es.i have watchers eye with hatred crit, frozen trail and 2 viridian jewel. my circle of fear too bad i know it. ill change it.generally i die too easy. besides all of these, what should i upgrade next ? when i play ball lightning i was killing a8 sirus too easy. but now, its too hard i cannot kill him. generally i die. how can i improve this build ? any tips please. Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info