[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Im new for asking help, not sure what you need too see my current build and what im doing at the moment. I will post what i pull from pob...

https://pastebin.com/1quuCa98

I found a - 9 cold helm with concentrated effect that i use for my vortex...thought it would be worth it even though i lose dex from the helm...
I dont know how if figured it out but i balanced all my resists at 89 for the flask use...
I have been using a freeze resist flask with instant regen on low life as well as karui blood for the full hp after use which lets me regen my es with the use of glorious vanity and my belt...

My attack speed is a little under the 7,49 max....I really dont know if i should spend 4 ex on another Cospris when i have the weapon i currently have....it has insane spell crit, added spell damage, over 500 accuracy, and crit multi...I can even add 7 to 8 cold as chaos on this instead of the 3 7 multi, just dont know if its better or not, or if cold pen is...

I could use another cospris to use blind to add another infliction to add to my amy....that should add 5% more damage?...i dont know...

I have 5 ex, maybe 6 if i scrounge...my chest isnt the best and i would like to make it better but that cost more currency i dont know where i should put it...i also have a carcas jack with 49 to area damage i can use or sell...

Any advice you can give would be great...

If i keep spinning, nothing can stop me pretty much up to t16...either that stupid mods...so im ok with that...

i switch between concentrated effect, area of affect, and fortify, inspiration...

i also use vall molten shell for defence....

I dont know what to do any more...

I could keep divining my glorius vanity for more cold damage and leech...i have an extra one but it seems the name is no longer staying the same so that means im getting a completly different jewel every time i divine...

I have maxed out at 45k on ice nova...with a crit multi of around 400...attack speed just under 7,5...with cold pen of -9 from my helm, exposure from vortex setup...and that is using concentrated effect, and inspiration...

hit chance 100 and 99 using level 20 hoi, precision, and zealotry 20..critting over 50%

Please let me know any advice.

"
Dameonty wrote:

https://pastebin.com/1quuCa98

are you using cold overleech?? or dodge??
if overleech then i cant help you, i was using that (and struggle) before changing to dodge. what i remember is, im not leeching enough to keep up with the damage.

try take out soul tether so you have full es and because u already take acrobatic & phase acrobatic.
after that take out phoenix beak jewel because it has 7% attack speed only then you will have 7.45 asp.
after that try to get cyclone crit chance close to cap, either with diamond or passives.

about blind better use pandemonius
Hi all, I've been running this build and really enjoying the playstyle. Melting through most juiced T16s and boss dps isn't too bad either. However, I still find myself dying to one-shots from Metamorphs, Betrayal and Legion mobs. Any help in improving my gear would be appreciated.

|

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/fSjiBTBP

Another question, what common map mods do you guys avoid? I personally avoid ele reflect, cannot leech life/mana and cannot regen
Last edited by shnick0001 on Feb 2, 2020, 7:39:28 AM
"
Vanity Doryani 2x of cold damage leeched as life.
Spoiler

for sale 4 Ex
Last edited by FatherOfAnakin on Feb 7, 2020, 12:50:28 AM
Hi Guys, a Friend out of my guild plaid this build and i got the gear from him. I love this build so far so thx for the guide and all!

Now my problem. I do juiced T16, can do most of the bosses but some Metamorphs just kill me and i don't know what i am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/E0B6pMpT Here is the pob to my build.

The friend of mine said that it's a mix of overleech and dodge.

I avoid no leech, ele ref and no regen.

Couldn't figure out which mods on the metamorphs i should avoid. Would be awesome to get some tips what i can do to kill metamorphs and What kind of Upgrades i could get.
Last edited by Kalamir on Feb 6, 2020, 8:19:46 PM
Running rare gloves, got HEart of Cold anointed and no special timeless nodes. Haven't bought my Watcher's Eye yet. Was wondering whether or not ES on hit would first of all work with soul tether or otherwise make sense. Are there better defensive option for watchers eyes or go more dps and get more beefy otherhow?
Just want to say that Corrupted Soul (from Vaal Doryani timeless jewel) + Vaal Pact (from Atziri’s Acuity gloves) is a surprisingly good defensive boost, assuming you have ES leech from Heart of Ice and Life Leech from the support gem or from the corrupted notable with the timeless jewel.

Always being able to leech Life and Energy shield at the same time is very strong.
Last edited by goggles754 on Feb 8, 2020, 1:46:42 PM
Ye, after wasting 2hours trying to figure Res while keeping Uncapped Cold the highest I just bought a Vaal Regalia to run Acuity. Probably gained like 1,5k~ish eHP and Vaal Pact while only losing out on the Carcass Jack dmg and aoe. The sustain and safety is definitely way better imo, since vortex aoe with our tree is pretty sufficient anyways.

Currently still running a Frozen Trail Jewel. That one is probably due for replacement once I get a proper Watcher's Eye I'd guess?
Hi wdank,

Can you have a look at my gear? I was donated a bunch of COC ice nova gear and im looking to see how I can improve. Killing bosses in t14+ takes too long compared to videos I've seen.

Thanks for your help!
"
Hi wdank,

Can you have a look at my gear? I was donated a bunch of COC ice nova gear and im looking to see how I can improve. Killing bosses in t14+ takes too long compared to videos I've seen.

Thanks for your help!

i just take a quick look at your coc, first lvl up / buy 20/20 gem surely a boost damage.
change your cooldown recovery rate in your belt from 12% to a minimum 14% since your aps is 14.55 all buff and flask on.
your aps is 14.55 if you can, up a lil bit close to 15 not more than 15.
change your gems order in weap, something like :
weap 1 = frostbolt - frost bomb - hypo
weap 2 = ice nova - ele focus / concent effect - hypo / leech
tweak your tree a bit to get cyclone crit chance close to cap.
Last edited by wdank on Feb 12, 2020, 7:35:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info