Spoiler

"
Santa_Desert wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Santa_Desert wrote:
Im respec my trickster into it. And i do not feel my damage and survival. I think I can kill all content, but very slowly. And oneshots. Often. Super often. I lost 70% of my experience on 91lvl. Ideas? Profile open

Well, you've picked up the Yoke of Suffering, and that's more or less where your setup departs from anything I've written in the guide.

You're not running a Soul Tether/Glorious Vanity which is where most of the defenses of this version comes from. Pair that with the fact you're running MoM and Unnatural Instinct but haven't finished picking up the Scion Life Wheel and I think you can figure out why you're so squishy.

You're also using Arc and Fortify in your chest instead of Ice Nova, which is where 60-70% of your overall DPS comes from.

Your attack speed is also definitely not synced up with the Trigger Cooldown for any of your CoC spells. You're running Frenzy Generation with Ice Bite and Onslaught with Herald of Ice but haven't accounted for that increase in attack speed which could be up to halving your damage.

In summary:
1) Choose whether you want Glorious Vanity/Soul Tether or only Life, and reallocate your points accordingly. If you want Life, fill out the Scion Wheel and put less priority on Melding/Written in Blood.

2) Swap your chest link for Ice Nova and one more DMG support. If you can't recolour, a LVL3/4 Empower will do but is not cost-effective.

3) Get your APS to 6 or 12 with Charges and Onslaught OR drop them if you can't pull it off.

I'm all for customizing a build and making it your own, but it's best to be more familiar with the setup first before making any drastic changes.

Okay,
I changed the tree and gems like you said. Questions again.

1. With my cospri I have aps 7.21 (if I buy a cospri 8%, it will be 6.85). I do not know how to do exactly 6, because we need 6 aps, right?

Btw I did not buy/craft boots with cdr.

2. In the build, we take a +1 frenzy charge. How do we generate them?

Btw I found how we generate charges. ring. Okay. With 4 charges with a cospri 8% - I have aps of 7.68 and with my cospri 8.08...With boots we need 7.5aps ridght? So 7.68 its bad for me?

Upd. I crafted boots with cdr, crafted ring with poacher's mark and buy cospri with 8% as. And i buy belt soul thether and atziri's acuity. So,now with 4 frenzy charges i have 7.25 aps. Its good? With cdr boots

Yeah 7.25 is fine with 14 CDR.
noot noot
ty! Great build! Now i see damage and survival =))) But my res is not great...Always im use oak flask)) So hard found/craft pretty good ring or boots with res/life/cdr/poather mark and etc. But i dont feel hard play with oak flask=) like ur build
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
What do i have to change if i use this with a headhunter?
Ok heres what im working with for now. I decided not to go with Soul Tether/Glorious Vanity as it didnt appeal to me and I couldnt even find a Doryani variant on the market. I wonder if you have any better recommendations in regards to my 4 link set ups and auras. The biggest question I have tho is what would be the right/best Watcher's Eye? Im thinking Precision/Vitality but maybe you have something better suited in mind.

Really loving the shit outta this build. <3

Last edited by JordanT7 on Jul 1, 2019, 5:44:26 PM
Is the node got by the timeless jewel enough to leech? I ask about dropping the life leech then in my Cospris.

It gives 29% cold damage and 0.2% cold damage leeched.

And there are two nodes with 20% life to ES and 50% of normal damage can not bypass ES. Taking this both is crap right? Just thingking about if i take both almost all damage is everytime taken by life and not seperated to ES and then life.

I have great fun playing this build :) farruls fur is a blast

"
Santa_Desert wrote:
ty! Great build! Now i see damage and survival =))) But my res is not great...Always im use oak flask)) So hard found/craft pretty good ring or boots with res/life/cdr/poather mark and etc. But i dont feel hard play with oak flask=) like ur build

You don't need Poacher's mark on ring, just get elder ring with good resistances. Craft -mana cost on the ring (prefix). Get rid of your frenzy charge on tree, and adjust your APS up because you have no more Frenzy. This will save you money and help fix your resists.
noot noot
"
shlywals wrote:
What do i have to change if i use this with a headhunter?

I would recommend going dual wield, drop the amulet and gloves for Solstice Vigil + Shackles of the Wretched. Get a Temp Chain effect hat, and CoH with HoI.

Something like this is a good starting point: https://pastebin.com/g7vjYBb2
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 1, 2019, 7:31:48 PM
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Ok heres what im working with for now. I decided not to go with Soul Tether/Glorious Vanity as it didnt appeal to me and I couldnt even find a Doryani variant on the market. I wonder if you have any better recommendations in regards to my 4 link set ups and auras. The biggest question I have tho is what would be the right/best Watcher's Eye? Im thinking Precision/Vitality but maybe you have something better suited in mind.

Ok so here's what I would do with your gear/setup.

First remove redundant stuff, you're running two golems and Ice Bite (while using Farrul's Fur).

For deciding between Stone/Lightning just double check what your APS is with Frenzy charges up. You want to sit just under 7.5 while Cat's Agility buff is up.

Second get rid of your Flame Dash setup entirely and put 3L Fortify - Faster Attacks - Leap Slam in your shield.

This will free up two 4Ls, one for Utility and one for Auras. I would recommend at least running Vortex - Bonechill - Arcane Surge (LVL 6). You can choose to at this point, socket a golem in the last slot (which I recommend against since their uptime is so transient) or another support for Vortex (I recommend using either Hypothermia or Unbound Ailments for the chill effect).

For your Auras you have a pretty simple choice here, you're currently running a 35% (Vitality) and 25% (HoI). You can choose to drop Precision and run a 50% (Hatred/Zealotry) with an Enlighten as the 4th link.

If you want more damage go with the above option, if you want more utility you can slot in Vitality/HoI/Precision(Low LVL) and run another 25% or 35% of your choice, something like Discipline w/ a Watcher's Eye mod or Flesh and Stone will provide you with some good defenses.

For your Watcher's Eye, you can look for Precision Crit Multi and Vitality Leech or LGoH. If you get Vitality Leech you can drop Life Leech from your Cospri's Links and slot in a DMG support instead, if you get LGoH you will be able to run no Leech maps and be tankier with this additional recovery defense.

If I were in your shoes, my preference for survivability over DMG would incline me to pick Vitality w/ LGoH Watcher's Eye, keep Life Leech in my Cospri's and run Flesh and Stone for nearby Blind and 10% less DMG from enemies not nearby.

noot noot
"
Frenzylord wrote:
Is the node got by the timeless jewel enough to leech? I ask about dropping the life leech then in my Cospris.

It gives 29% cold damage and 0.2% cold damage leeched.

And there are two nodes with 20% life to ES and 50% of normal damage can not bypass ES. Taking this both is crap right? Just thingking about if i take both almost all damage is everytime taken by life and not seperated to ES and then life.

I have great fun playing this build :) farruls fur is a blast

The Corrupted Soul Keystones DO NOT stack, so it doesn't matter. 0.2% cold damage leeched is not enough to feel good, you probably want at least 0.4% before considering the swap. If you get the cold leech node AND use a corrupted Yoke of Suffering, you would have 0.7% cold leech which would definitely be good enough to swap for, but you do lose some much needed Dex.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:

Ok so here's what I would do with your gear/setup.

First remove redundant stuff, you're running two golems and Ice Bite (while using Farrul's Fur).

For deciding between Stone/Lightning just double check what your APS is with Frenzy charges up. You want to sit just under 7.5 while Cat's Agility buff is up.

Second get rid of your Flame Dash setup entirely and put 3L Fortify - Faster Attacks - Leap Slam in your shield.

This will free up two 4Ls, one for Utility and one for Auras. I would recommend at least running Vortex - Bonechill - Arcane Surge (LVL 6). You can choose to at this point, socket a golem in the last slot (which I recommend against since their uptime is so transient) or another support for Vortex (I recommend using either Hypothermia or Unbound Ailments for the chill effect).

For your Auras you have a pretty simple choice here, you're currently running a 35% (Vitality) and 25% (HoI). You can choose to drop Precision and run a 50% (Hatred/Zealotry) with an Enlighten as the 4th link.

If you want more damage go with the above option, if you want more utility you can slot in Vitality/HoI/Precision(Low LVL) and run another 25% or 35% of your choice, something like Discipline w/ a Watcher's Eye mod or Flesh and Stone will provide you with some good defenses.

For your Watcher's Eye, you can look for Precision Crit Multi and Vitality Leech or LGoH. If you get Vitality Leech you can drop Life Leech from your Cospri's Links and slot in a DMG support instead, if you get LGoH you will be able to run no Leech maps and be tankier with this additional recovery defense.

If I were in your shoes, my preference for survivability over DMG would incline me to pick Vitality w/ LGoH Watcher's Eye, keep Life Leech in my Cospri's and run Flesh and Stone for nearby Blind and 10% less DMG from enemies not nearby.

Thank you very very much for the time you took to respond. This will help me alot. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info