[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Santa_Desert wrote:
"
baboose wrote:
Continuing to upgrade my gear, I think I'm almost at the end here except for a gg Watcher's Eye. Uber Elder down consistently, such a smooth build. I switched to Zeal's and Inc AOE for clear and it's really amazing.

8.7k eHP, all capped res

Drop enfeeble, coz u have curse on ring=).

Keeping enfeeble is fine, the way curse priority works is: the most recent curse is applied to the enemy. This means that an Enfeeble from CWDT on far away enemies will stay there until you're in range to start doing damage to them. We're OK with this scenario
noot noot

Hit this after I annulled off the bad regal stat, seems worth it to just multimod this and forget about the T1 life. Should I keep going for a better one or will this be big enough?
"
The007Koala wrote:

Hit this after I annulled off the bad regal stat, seems worth it to just multimod this and forget about the T1 life. Should I keep going for a better one or will this be big enough?

IMO not worth it without the life, your leech scales off of your life pool and you're missing out on one of the biggest life sources on your chest. If this were 6L then maybe, but IMO not worth the 2ex to multimod.

The attack crit is VERY LUXURY and in no way necessary, a 6L with life and resistances is much better than a subpar defensive chest with just the attack crit mod.
noot noot

So this just happened, about 500 alts.
Anyone got the rank 3 (9-10%) of "Gain life as extra energy shield" veil craft mod?

What would be better, this with the crafted mods or a Lorewave?
"

So this just happened, about 500 alts.
Anyone got the rank 3 (9-10%) of "Gain life as extra energy shield" veil craft mod?

What would be better, this with the crafted mods or a Lorewave?

They're about the same, Loreweave might be better slightly defensively due to the 78% MAX RES (although this is debatable given how much raw HP you get from the chest), but the elder mod regalia lets you (if you want) switch out Inc Crits for another DMG support.

This one you can craft another RES + 8% Life + 10% Gained As Life and you're all good.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 2, 2019, 9:30:10 PM
So ive been working on balancing my APS to 7.5. I started off by buying a 8% Cospri's and then dropping some nodes on the tree but that still only puts me at 8.56 with Cat buff and 3 Frenzy Charges so idk what other options I have now. Drop frenzy charges? Drop Unnatural Instinct? Id rather not but man this is frustrating. It makes me wonder how other players are able to equip two Cospris, doesnt that put them way over the APS threshold? I thought I understood this but maybe im missing something
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jul 2, 2019, 10:17:46 PM
"
JordanT7 wrote:
So ive been working on balancing my APS to 7.5. I started off by buying a 8% Cospri's and then dropping some nodes on the tree but that still only puts me at 8.56 with Cat buff and 3 Frenzy Charges so idk what other options I have now. Drop frenzy charges? Drop Unnatural Instinct? Id rather not but man this is frustrating. It makes me wonder how other players are able to equip two Cospris, doesnt that put them way over the APS threshold? I thought I understood this but maybe im missing something

The 7.5 APS threshold is ideal for people who don't have Frenzy + Cat's Agility + Unnatural Instinct all together. Since you have all of them, you probably won't be able to drop down that low, I would recommend doing the opposite and just pushing to double 7.5 -> 15 APS. This will just make your trigger happen every other hit, but because you're hitting 15 times a second you're still at the optimal trigger rate. If you do decide to do this, consider dual wielding either another Cospri's or using an "offhand" stat stick with DMG Penetrates 15% Cold Resistances and crafted Spell/Cold DMG/Crit Multiplier mods.
noot noot
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:

What was the number of that jewel?

3793!
"
Primary: 6L Chest, Cospri's, Tempered Mind, Glorious Vanity, Soul Tether

Secondary: Yoke/Pandemonius, iCRS Boots

Tertiary: Shaper's Touch + Elder Ring

Rest of the stuff is basically luxury. At 65 your tree will be largely incomplete, respec into picking up at least the notables of every life wheel, ignore all charges and Spell Crit, ignore all jewel sockets except Glorious Vanity near MoM and 1 Frozen Trail slot. Use Maligaro's Virtuosity + Ungil's Harmony until you start to spec into Crit Multi, then drop the gloves once you pass 300.

Dude. Really appreciate you getting back to me. As someone who just started the league not long ago, would you recommend doing the Baboose: Cost Effective Caboose (BUDGET) version? And prioritizing gear in that order?

Last edited by lilstryer on Jul 3, 2019, 3:50:10 AM
Hey! i am LOVING this build so far, i feel like a loot lawnmower doing the legion monoliths. the only problem im having is doing higher tier maps i often die to rares is there anything i can do to up the build defensively on a CHEAP budget? i respeced from bane after finding a cospris and im quite poor lol. idk how to post my items on here but the char name is baneisstillgood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info