[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Playing the Qotf Version and really enjoying it. 220 MS, 45k evasion, round about 7,7k ehp (profile is public, CocerCola). Thank you for the detailed guide!

I'm using the jewelslot near Avatar of Fire for Glorious Vanity. Managed to find one which transforms "Might" to cold damage leeched as life, so im saving some points and dont destroy the dexterity travel note near MoM. Im sadly having dex issues, needed to pick up a +30 note AS well.

Only options i see atm are dex boots or going dual wield so that i can take the dex note with attack speed..
Last edited by Kirbek on Jul 3, 2019, 10:51:01 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"

So this just happened, about 500 alts.
Anyone got the rank 3 (9-10%) of "Gain life as extra energy shield" veil craft mod?

What would be better, this with the crafted mods or a Lorewave?

They're about the same, Loreweave might be better slightly defensively due to the 78% MAX RES (although this is debatable given how much raw HP you get from the chest), but the elder mod regalia lets you (if you want) switch out Inc Crits for another DMG support.

This one you can craft another RES + 8% Life + 10% Gained As Life and you're all good.

With multimod suffix, I have only 2 prefixes opened, so can't craft an extra res.
"
lilstryer wrote:
"
Primary: 6L Chest, Cospri's, Tempered Mind, Glorious Vanity, Soul Tether

Secondary: Yoke/Pandemonius, iCRS Boots

Tertiary: Shaper's Touch + Elder Ring

Rest of the stuff is basically luxury. At 65 your tree will be largely incomplete, respec into picking up at least the notables of every life wheel, ignore all charges and Spell Crit, ignore all jewel sockets except Glorious Vanity near MoM and 1 Frozen Trail slot. Use Maligaro's Virtuosity + Ungil's Harmony until you start to spec into Crit Multi, then drop the gloves once you pass 300.

Dude. Really appreciate you getting back to me. As someone who just started the league not long ago, would you recommend doing the Baboose: Cost Effective Caboose (BUDGET) version? And prioritizing gear in that order?

Yeah something like Baboose's gear is good, I updated my "BUDGET" version of the build with gear I bought with under 205c so you might want to take a peek at that as well for ideas of what mods to look for.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 3, 2019, 1:56:36 PM
"
"
Ralign wrote:
"

So this just happened, about 500 alts.
Anyone got the rank 3 (9-10%) of "Gain life as extra energy shield" veil craft mod?

What would be better, this with the crafted mods or a Lorewave?

They're about the same, Loreweave might be better slightly defensively due to the 78% MAX RES (although this is debatable given how much raw HP you get from the chest), but the elder mod regalia lets you (if you want) switch out Inc Crits for another DMG support.

This one you can craft another RES + 8% Life + 10% Gained As Life and you're all good.

With multimod suffix, I have only 2 prefixes opened, so can't craft an extra res.

Yeah that was my mistake, just craft the 2 prefixes. Still a very good chest (better than mine LOL)
noot noot
"
Kirbek wrote:
Playing the Qotf Version and really enjoying it. 220 MS, 45k evasion, round about 7,7k ehp (profile is public, CocerCola). Thank you for the detailed guide!

I'm using the jewelslot near Avatar of Fire for Glorious Vanity. Managed to find one which transforms "Might" to cold damage leeched as life, so im saving some points and dont destroy the dexterity travel note near MoM. Im sadly having dex issues, needed to pick up a +30 note AS well.

Only options i see atm are dex boots or going dual wield so that i can take the dex note with attack speed..

Yeah looks like that, any space for you to craft a suffix on any of your gear? Also do you have a corrupt on your belt, maybe you can squeeze in the %dexterity corrupt on it, it'll help but won't solve your whole problem.

EDIT: Ok I took a look at your stuff on PoB, honestly if you need the Dex just take the Alacrity Dex node. It's not a huge loss of one point anyway (I would drop the 4% spell DMG per Power Charge). Also, I'm assuming that you need the Evasion from Soul Thief to cap out your QotF?
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 3, 2019, 2:04:40 PM
"
Shnitzal wrote:
Hey! i am LOVING this build so far, i feel like a loot lawnmower doing the legion monoliths. the only problem im having is doing higher tier maps i often die to rares is there anything i can do to up the build defensively on a CHEAP budget? i respeced from bane after finding a cospris and im quite poor lol. idk how to post my items on here but the char name is baneisstillgood

The simplest solution: pick up a Discipline watcher's eye with (20-30) ES gained for each enemy hit. These run for 1.3-1.5 ex a pop but will more or less solve all of your survivability problems. You will need to drop HoI, but you can still run Blood and Sand. Alternatively, unspec some extra points and pick up the Aura Wheel in Templar, this will let you run a 50% - 35% - 25% - LVL1 Precision with no Enlighten or Aura Reservation Enchant.

There's a similar idea with Vitality Watcher's Eyes (instead of Discipline) and (20-30) Life gained for each enemy hit. These are cheaper and you can get one with an offensive property (for Zealotry/Hatred) for 1ex total.

Drop your Silver Flask for a Basalt or another defensive flask. Regardless of whether you change your auras or not, you can try and fit in Flesh and Stone instead of Blood and Sand because it has better inbuilt defenses. Also, you have your Frostbolt and Ice Nova in the wrong order on your Cospri's Malice, Frostbolt should always be socketed first.

If you are getting one-shot by a SINGLE hit only, consider dropping CWDT - IC and using a fully leveled Steelskin and popping it yourself before engaging with Rares.

Good luck, LMK if 1-1.5ex is too expensive, we can look at other options.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 3, 2019, 2:15:50 PM
I see ppl using vaal ice nova and breaking out 90Į of the legion, im breaking outt like 10% of it, how do i scale it up, does quality help? or breaking most of the legion out with vaal ice nova is imposiblle in red tier maps? im doing open layouts btw.
"
shlywals wrote:
I see ppl using vaal ice nova and breaking out 90Į of the legion, im breaking outt like 10% of it, how do i scale it up, does quality help? or breaking most of the legion out with vaal ice nova is imposiblle in red tier maps? im doing open layouts btw.

Use inc aoe, remove elemental focus from the vaal ice nova link, use a zeels, pop your flasks and vrf before you trigger vaal ice nova.
noot noot
I had the Atziri's Acuity gloves, but I didn't saw any difference with it(?), is the vaal pact -buff on you tho you don't "see" it (on the left corner).. I have pretty good rare gloves, should I just go with it? :)
tldr; just don't get it why the acuity gloves(?) :)
About the Pandemonius vs Yoke of suffering subject -
Is Yoke just a budget version of Pandemonius?

Currency using Yoke, Dropping it for a pandemonius would allow me
to replace the % dexterity implicit on my Soul Tether for a % Increased max ES,
and also give me cold pen and survivability since I often find myself getting
1 shot even though I have 7800 Ehp. Also I don't really need the extra fire/lightning res, they're both over 110%.

How do I keep the shock though? some lightning damage on an abyss jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info