(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Brian9824 wrote:
So just got my 6l bow and was curious if you all could look over my gear and what you would rate as my next biggest upgrade?

Currently i'm working on upgrading all my gems to at minimum 20% quality each.

Jewels. Cheap 2 mod jewels can be had for a chaos or two each. Then -mana cost mods for rings, better quiver, then 3 or 4 mod jewels, swap the chain belt for a stygian, then the grind for a +3 bow, then Empower4 then Maloney's quiver.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"

wait wait wait. Isnt precision AOE for the aura? Are you telling me Toxic Rain is affected by this?
Correct, AFAIK. POB agrees with you as well, no increase for Toxic Rain AOE using this.

Did not check this :D saw this option with several TR players in poeninja
"
resisnex wrote:
Did not check this :D saw this option with several TR players in poeninja
I remember using precision just for the watcher's eye with the mod "increased attack speed while affected by precision" because it was cheap until I could afford one with chaos damage over time w/ malevolence. Other than that, it just gives you some accuracy for cheap (good for levelling, but not very important in end game).
Hello Guys,

i want to know, which auras y are running now, and what kind of watchers eye to combine with aura.

Do you take Carisma on the passive tree?
Also do you grab sovereignty with oil on Amulet?

Thank you for your help.
Nice build. Doing all the game contents so easy :D

PS. Crafted all of my gear so its kinda bit meh :D :D :D

Last edited by jhamezsky on Sep 20, 2019, 4:16:20 AM
I'm new to bow builds, what are good levelling uniques? Is Silverbranch already the best option?
yes.. or you can also try Quill Rain
"
Hello Guys,

i want to know, which auras y are running now, and what kind of watchers eye to combine with aura.

Do you take Carisma on the passive tree?
Also do you grab sovereignty with oil on Amulet?

Thank you for your help.

I use Malevolence, Discipline and 12 lvl Clarity (now I have 948 mana, 858 reserved and 90 free for TR with 25 mana cost - planning also use ammy with -mana cost, but now it is enough and comfortable)

Sometimes I switch discipline to haste for fast mapping (Also have Watchers eye with onslaught while haste)

I do not use charisma because of skill points lack (btw I am 96 lvl and have a little bit different skill tree, but no free 4 points)
On my amulet I anointed "Corruption" for increased damage
Spoiler

This is my current gear. I still am working towards a higher level enlighten so I can run another aura then Im trying to get higher life/ES. Build is pretty damn strong I kill everything at all tiers without issue. The curse on hit ring is absolutely worth it for me.
What do you do if you start bleeding? Can't see you got a way to remove it
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info