(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Vadash wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:
Just improved my gear to reach more DPS:

you missing https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corruption on amulet and chaos multi on bow. 50% chaos multi is a huge dps boost

Corruption was added, ty! and I use the same bow as shown in "Gear, Flasks, and Jewels" part of the guide

"
Wiizper wrote:
Just specced into this and could use some guidance on what to focus on next.
The only -mana cost rings on the market are 2 ex minimum, couldn't find a single amulet with it and no - mana cost clarity watchers eye on market right now for some reason..

Spoiler

Hi, you should find new "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity" modifier:

You can find nice cheap rings with free prefix and craft -mana cost on it or find with "+x% increased chaos damage" and use multicraft modifier

Corrected: this aura does not increase aoe of TR!
BTW, guys, I also use precision 1/20 for increasing AoE - it costs 22 mana

Last edited by resisnex on Sep 17, 2019, 11:06:04 PM
Thank you for letting me know they changed the name of the clarity mod.
Haven't been able to unveil the ring mod so i can't craft that yet sadly.

Another question. Do we actually use clarity?
I dont have the gem yet and wondering where to fit it
Last edited by Wiizper on Sep 17, 2019, 2:31:10 PM
life + es ring, - mana cost ring (sort by sum), craft life https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/JB3gMwvcl

Use searches like this for all gear and you will snipe some nice items early in league
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Sep 17, 2019, 2:48:07 PM
"
Vadash wrote:
life + es ring, - mana cost ring (sort by sum), craft life https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/JB3gMwvcl

Use searches like this for all gear and you will snipe some nice items early in league

oh ffs they changed it to non-channeling skills, ofc i didn't find anything i feel so damn dumb...
"
Wiizper wrote:
Thank you for letting me know they changed the name of the clarity mod.
Haven't been able to unveil the ring mod so i can't craft that yet sadly.

Another question. Do we actually use clarity?
I dont have the gem yet and wondering where to fit it

And how you want to use watchers eye with -mana cost while affected by clarity without clarity?)

you can pm me in-game (SerendipityLiesWithin) and I`ll make you -mana cost on rings, it costs 4c on bench
Got this for 5 ex and bought a 21/20 toxic rain :D

"
Wiizper wrote:
Got this for 5 ex and bought a 21/20 toxic rain :D

Steal of a deal on that bow. The market is showing those as 20ex at the moment!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
resisnex wrote:
"
Vadash wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:
Just improved my gear to reach more DPS:

you missing https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corruption on amulet and chaos multi on bow. 50% chaos multi is a huge dps boost

Corruption was added, ty! and I use the same bow as shown in "Gear, Flasks, and Jewels" part of the guide

"
Wiizper wrote:
Just specced into this and could use some guidance on what to focus on next.
The only -mana cost rings on the market are 2 ex minimum, couldn't find a single amulet with it and no - mana cost clarity watchers eye on market right now for some reason..

Spoiler

Hi, you should find new "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity" modifier:

You can find nice cheap rings with free prefix and craft -mana cost on it or find with "+x% increased chaos damage" and use multicraft modifier

BTW, guys, I also use precision 1/20 for increasing AoE - it costs 22 mana

wait wait wait. Isnt precision AOE for the aura? Are you telling me Toxic Rain is affected by this?
"

wait wait wait. Isnt precision AOE for the aura? Are you telling me Toxic Rain is affected by this?
Correct, AFAIK. POB agrees with you as well, no increase for Toxic Rain AOE using this.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Sep 17, 2019, 6:46:58 PM
So just got my 6l bow and was curious if you all could look over my gear and what you would rate as my next biggest upgrade?

Currently i'm working on upgrading all my gems to at minimum 20% quality each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info