(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Viktranka wrote:
Personally I don't think Drillneck adds much to this build, I think the cheap options are yellow quiver with lots of life / resists to open other slots for more mods, I also used Hyrri's non-upgraded version early on just to get enough str / int and attack speed + increased aoe are decent stats.

Totally agree with Drillneck thing, I´m trying to get a decent rare.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Discipline makes sense when you play with "damage on full life support" the more ES you have the less chance you'll actually be damaged to your life pool, but if you don't play with it, then you can use other options, either offensive or defensive to your liking. You can also use bloodrage for frenzy charges, as you don't have to worry that it will disable being on full life. It won't help for bosses, but tbh juggling frenzy between toxic rains is a bit annoying if you can't automate it.

It's perfectly viable to play without any frenzy charges altogether, but obviously you're leaving some damage out.

Currently with my personal tree I have 5259 HP + 1043 ES without discipline, it´s not a lot ES but it´s being enough for me atm. I´m taking Vaal Clarity for mane regen + Vaal active in bosses.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Personally I'm lazy so I linked despair with rain of arrows on my maloney's so I can blanket the area with the curse and don't have to worry about manually targetting the correct mob with frenzy.

Maloney is my last purchase (prob i don´t get it and use that currency in other character)

"
Viktranka wrote:
About your spec, looks okay to me, I would probably just skip trickery as the crit is wasted and go for heavy draw instead since you already pathed there to deadly draw, heavy draw has 12% increased aoe and this spec loves increases to aoe size.

I always go with Heavy Draw and never go with Trickery but I take Trickery to test something, I advise that currently I´m testign stuff with gems/tree/gear. I post a link to poe planner with the propper tree, but really thanks for the advice, good point. :D :D :D

"
Viktranka wrote:
Also I see dying sun is again expensive this league. :( As it was in synthesis. I was lucky I played toxic rain in legion where dying sun was 30c when I bought it.

Dying is my next upgrade, I´m making currency to buy a good one, after that I go for a nice bow.

"
Viktranka wrote:
1 thing I'm wondering about is have you tried withering step for the occassions you wouldn't bother dropping a totem. If you only use blink arrow and no dash / blink shared cd skills, then you could experiment with it.
I look at it in the next days.

Thanks fo all your responses.
kek?
"
malinVautour wrote:
Do you generate frenzy charges ?

No, I´m not.
kek?
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Maloney is my last purchase (prob i don´t get it and use that currency in other character)
Yep, Maloney's seem to be even more overpriced than last season, my last purchases were watcher's eye and before that maloney's, but it might be actually better to buy a decent watcher's eye first. Not talking about GG ones, as they tend to cost as much as a couple of full geared characters combined.

Since essence drain craze faded with legion, I see damage over time watcher's eyes for sub 4ex while it was solid 10ex last league.
How do you max dodge without the flask effect ? I'm currently 40/55 without quartz and 50/65 with quartz
"
malinVautour wrote:
How do you max dodge without the flask effect ? I'm currently 40/55 without quartz and 50/65 with quartz
We don't. The posted POBs are 50% dodge. With all the rest of the defense layers he's running, it's good enough.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just dropping in here that this is my fav build to play this year.
Ps4 finally got a 6 link silver bough

Running tr ma GM GM dofl Swift

Just got my vortex mask cant run grace chains discipline malovence just yet

Soltice is like 8 ex on console

But one area I'm clueless is what towers are best with this build and what annoiteds work best for rings?

I'm rocking rigethous decree on my amulet right now

Still waiting on td to update the guide further his previous theory ideas pretty much just copying what he has in his profile
Just improved my gear to reach more DPS:
Spoiler

It is also possible to use Carcass Jack for more damage while losing a lot of evasion.
btw what do you think about this quiver:
this quiver

appear to be quite awesome for this build i think, but lacking attack speed
"
resisnex wrote:
Just improved my gear to reach more DPS:

you missing https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corruption on amulet and chaos multi on bow. 50% chaos multi is a huge dps boost
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Sep 17, 2019, 11:50:50 AM
Just specced into this and could use some guidance on what to focus on next.
The only -mana cost rings on the market are 2 ex minimum, couldn't find a single amulet with it and no - mana cost clarity watchers eye on market right now for some reason..

Edit: Got these 2, not the best but they do the job.

Spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Sep 17, 2019, 2:25:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info