(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Updated the guide with some gameplay videos.
What do you think about pathfinder ascendancy for this build in regards to the new trickster ?
"
Faltry wrote:
What do you think about pathfinder ascendancy for this build in regards to the new trickster ?

It works just fine, I picked trickster because I wanted the 75 spell dodge and I thought Ghost Shroud was OP.
i am broke all the time trying to craft a bow/any bow xD!

what else could i improve to get going? xD running a bit of mf to try to keep up the alt spam! ahahah

Spoiler

Cheers and great build btw! ahah
Thanks for the guide - I changed up just a couple things here and there but Ive never had more fun with a build...and lets just say Ive done a few. Super tanky as well - I suck and I rarely die.
Last edited by D3thcast on Apr 10, 2019, 12:02:42 AM
What should I use before getting a level 4 empower?
"
D3thcast wrote:
Thanks for the guide - I changed up just a couple things here and there but Ive never had more fun with a build...and lets just say Ive done a few. Super tanky as well - I suck and I rarely die.

Glad to hear it. And yeah I was honestly a little surprised by the build's tankabiltiy as well, when you really finish gearing up it feels impossible to die.

"
Eunbunnie wrote:
What should I use before getting a level 4 empower?

You can check POB for an exact, but something like Vicious Projectiles or Slower Projectiles should work just fine.
Just started leveling this build. Is Acro worth it instead of just stacking more ES? 30% seems like a big hit to ES while we're still trying to hit a decent number.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Last edited by gkp123 on Apr 12, 2019, 10:53:10 AM
Currently level 67. I've got a -9 mana cost to skills Watcher's Eye and two -6 mana cost rings and sitting at 3.9 APS with frenzies up. Mana can still deplete completely on some bosses. Do I also need a - mana cost amulet too? Was hoping to skirt by that, price wise.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Just wanted to say thank you for the build. I was using Pathfinder but not a big fan of Herald of Agony.

This build is perfect for my playstyle.

Thank you for taking the time to put together the guide.

Stay Shadows , because we all know they bite :)

Regards

Noxxio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info