(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

hello. great build and very nice bow but im mf player and im new in game. how u think u can mf with that build ?
Going to try this as a league starter in flashback. I must say its looking very juicy.
I'll come back later to share my experience with the build
Also thinking about using this as starter for flashback is it a pain to play with out the - to total mana cost crafts in the start?
Since synthesis most likely isn't going core would Vicious projectile, +3 bow be BiS in the future?
Is there a reason you aren't using a CWDT + Golem
Last edited by UncleCoord on Jun 3, 2019, 11:22:30 AM
"
SummerMelody wrote:
Since synthesis most likely isn't going core would Vicious projectile, +3 bow be BiS in the future?

Yeah, unless we there's some new crafting in Legion or a new unique bow, +3 VP is going to be the best.

"
UncleCoord wrote:
Is there a reason you aren't using a CWDT + Golem

I don't like golems. They mess up targeting, suck up a link, aren't consistent, and only come out to a few % increase.
how to make up the 10% spell dodge lost? crafted ev armor with the Jun mod?

worthwhile to take the wicked ward keynode?
"
wxn7465 wrote:
how to make up the 10% spell dodge lost? crafted ev armor with the Jun mod?

worthwhile to take the wicked ward keynode?

If you don't mind the MS loss from QOTF, you should absolutely use a crafted chest, as it'll give you an insane amount of ES in comparison. We have 68% spell dodge after the nerf, and I'll probably be spam corrupting Atziri's Steps for 6% more spell dodge to get to 74%.

You can take wicked ward if you want it, but I don't think we ever need recharge because the build has so much defense already.
What do you mean by "We also lose Maloney's Quiver"? What am I not aware of?
Excited to have this as a starter! Thank you for the guide, I'll be sure to check back in once I have some (probably stupid) questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info