(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

If at all possible it'd be great if you could do a level 90 tree, to have an idea of the more superfluous nodes-

Also, since we won't have access to empower right away, what would you sub in for a 6th link?
How hard is this to get going? I mean at the start you have no bow other then what you find and grind out till a 5L, Id imagine a Tabula and a Quill and you can atleast get to maps?
"
Ghoruz wrote:
Hey, strongly considering this for my league starter.

I am intending to push hard, my worry with the build is that you can't really use a tabula since without a rare chest you'll barely have any ES and the amount of life from the tree is fairly low.

Also, early on in the league I guess the porcupine card will be hard to obtain as it only drops from t12-t13s maps (and high gardens area). So my question is, can the build suffice and progress smoothly up to t12ish maps on a 4 link?

Or am I mistaken and using a Tabula won't absolutely destroy your survivability?

I've played the build in SSF and its fine. I'd never use a tabula, personally. I'd recommend getting a 5 or 6l bow, the faster the better, and alting +2 bow gems if you don't want to go porcupine route.

"
Would you ever consider survivalist / silent steps over acro? It ups your ES and gives you some other defences in return.

I would only drop acro/phase acro if there was a way to spell dodge cap. If you want to use Perfect Form and lose some movement speed, drop acro and get more ES.

"
If at all possible it'd be great if you could do a level 90 tree, to have an idea of the more superfluous nodes-

Also, since we won't have access to empower right away, what would you sub in for a 6th link?

Probably drop the 5 point jewel by harrier and then life if you feel comfortable or damage if you want to stay beefy. As for a 6l, use Vicious Proj. By the time you have a +3 VP bow, you should be using an empower.

"
How hard is this to get going? I mean at the start you have no bow other then what you find and grind out till a 5L, Id imagine a Tabula and a Quill and you can atleast get to maps?

It's budget and SSF viable. Find a four link and slap stuff for a while. Find a 5L bow or buy a 6L base for cheap, and alt for +2 bow gems. Tabula and Quill Rain can probably get there just fine, but I've never used a Tabula on this before.
Nice build. Thanks.
Just curious,what other quiver could be useful for this build? currently lvling in hc legion but should be hitting maps in a couple hours
Can i ask for a leveling tree? For 30, 50, 70 level (for example)?
Hey bro, nice guide! Ty.

Btw, you used the TR lvl 21 and Empower lvl 4 on your Uber Elder budget vídeo?
Because I played with TR on Synthesis flashback, and I had so many difficults on guardians(minotaur so hard lol) without empower4 and tr21(my tr was 20 and I used vicious projectiles), do u think its possible to play without it?
"
Rhylol wrote:
Hey bro, nice guide! Ty.

Btw, you used the TR lvl 21 and Empower lvl 4 on your Uber Elder budget vídeo?
Because I played with TR on Synthesis flashback, and I had so many difficults on guardians(minotaur so hard lol) without empower4 and tr21(my tr was 20 and I used vicious projectiles), do u think its possible to play without it?

If you check the video, I show the gems. I use a 21 TR, which is absolutely attainable by the time you're doing UE SSF, and then I replace the Empower with a VP.
Playing as CA atm I'm wondering how TR fares dor clearing monoliths.

Seeing how broken ed/cont is, it seems subpar to play trickster as anything else atm.
Used this as league starter, and pleasantly surprised at its efficiency.

Getting a new quiver, will be replacing praxis, and will have a queen later today when i get on. Will replace that ammy also after the rest of my purchases. So far have made 3 ex or so with this build and i'm loving it. Transitioned real well into maps! Ran a quill all the way up to maps. Attack speed is hella slow rn, so i need much more AS on my jewels. Any suggestions/upgrades are welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info