[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Just completed uber lab at 72, complete breeze, argus is a kitten. Thanks for the build, I look forward to see what I can do.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
For some reason the POB import for my character shows only 998 intelligence, while my in game character has 1,253. Does anyone know why it would defer so much? POB link is below -

https://pastebin.com/m7KX4rfn

On your 2 perandus rings, edit them and change this line

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item Equipped

for this

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item you have equipped

And make sure to save them to your build

should fix your problem :)
Last edited by Fencatffxi on Apr 29, 2019, 2:05:05 PM
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
For some reason the POB import for my character shows only 998 intelligence, while my in game character has 1,253. Does anyone know why it would defer so much? POB link is below -

https://pastebin.com/m7KX4rfn

On your 2 perandus rings, edit them and change this line

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item Equipped

for this

2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item you have equipped

And make sure to save them to your build

should fix your problem :)

awesome thank you!
and all rare jewels without int
👀
Awesome guide mate. As someone who ran an extremely similar build on the road to my current HoWa build, I'd suggest you include Saqawal's Nest as an additional chest option. Compared to garb, a well rolled Nest increases DPS by around 10% while decreasing ES by around 10%. Evasion rating goes up a little bit and the reduced mana reservation can save you several skill points as well which is sweet. 6 links (with shitty rolls) can be found for less than 2 ex last time I checked.
"
noobpwnerr69 wrote:
Awesome guide mate. As someone who ran an extremely similar build on the road to my current HoWa build, I'd suggest you include Saqawal's Nest as an additional chest option. Compared to garb, a well rolled Nest increases DPS by around 10% while decreasing ES by around 10%. Evasion rating goes up a little bit and the reduced mana reservation can save you several skill points as well which is sweet. 6 links (with shitty rolls) can be found for less than 2 ex last time I checked.

Good suggestion although I have to disagree

I really want the Saqawal's Nest to be good as +75 all attributes is neat but sadly each time I run the numbers it doesn't quite match up. I wish it had more evasion as the 2% increase there doesn't really factor in.

I consider losing 10% ES for 10% DPS a bad deal as DPS is easier to get then ES.

For example if the builds cuts Arcane focus & Arcane will to get Forces of Nature my result is
- 8.9% ES
+ 14.6% More Damage

Which is a decent deal and one I've been tempted by but I want to keep my ES total close to 10k to avoid getting one shot on rippy maps.

Saqawal's Nest also has the issue of losing 24% Fire and Cold resistances. This is a pretty big deal as resistances are hard to come by in this build. If you happen to be overcapped from one of the alternative ways of getting resistances then there is other trades I prefer, like swapping purity of elements into Wrath which nets +20% More damage with no ES loss.

Overall I would rank it as an interesting although more complicated option. Not better but not outright worse.
Most amazing build ive played so far
add vaal discipline and you are inivincible lol amazing in delve ;)
HI
This build is not good for farm UE?
Dmg - not impress
.. But expensive.
??
(just ask)
no, but it is possible
👀
yes, after some investiment ive killed UE without dead and fast now

my pob: https://pastebin.com/w14xfcAN

ty for the build all

Report Forum Post