[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
Hi Waffle,
this looks very promising, i will def respec my soulrend trickster to this. Got already all the gear, just need to farm some currency for regrets and high Level gems.
Thinking about replacing dash with blade flurry for single target damage.
And do you think watchers eye with "+% to Evasion while under grace" will be worth? Or is it Overkill?
Thanks for the build!

A whole jewel slot for just a bit of ES and evasion seems like a worse ratio then you'd get from the normal hybrid evasion/es nodes and you kinda need the jewel sockets for damage.

In my opinion the build already goes a bit overboard on defense there are just too many high value nodes around and I find it hard to cut any

The best value watchers eye is without a question "Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" "+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" is pretty top tier too. Both defensive though so same problem.

I was tempted to try and squeeze wrath in to get the watchers eye that gives lightning pen but it takes some specific gearing and tree changes that ended up worse overall
Thanks for the fast answer! The watchers eye adds +8% flat chance to evade, not increasing the rating by 8%, so i think its not bad, and its cheap also ;) But as you said, defence should not be the problem, so focussing more on damage seems like a good thing.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Mar 19, 2019, 11:21:10 AM
Right there we go, i've now leveled up to level 72 and experimented a bit.
This feels absolutely amazing and i can even do T12 maps already.
Currently got 6743 ES and 15 057 tooltip dps.
I did buy a Atziri's Splendour with Evasion + ES + flat ES for 1.5 ex that i've 5 linked and coloured for when i reach 75.
I just want to thank you for making this build, it's amazing.

Gear:

Guardians and Shaper down with ease, never in danger and damage was pretty good. This build is great!

I got this amulet that buffed my damage 12% and I got an Atziri's splendor:
Spoiler

With flasks, I'm at 1.15m Charged Dash DPS (713k Shaper). For single target, Blade Flurry does really well too with 1.8m DPS.
How do you guys cope with freeze?
"
kiyoshikiyo wrote:
How do you guys cope with freeze?

A flask with remove freeze like most other builds?
If you could combine this tankiness with bane build you'd have god a budget.
"
happyz1988 wrote:
If you could combine this tankiness with bane build you'd have god a budget.

You can, I face tanked everything on uber elder with my bane trickster minus degen attacks since that's the weakness to these types of builds.
Hi Waffle,
First of all, thank for an awesome builds, haven't had that much fun in a long time. Insanely strong for even levelling with twink gear.

Would energy shield leech support be stronger gem than some others? Considering the amount of ES we use, it seems to be pretty nice option and to make it consistent, we could put in a blood rage to keep the leech going. Also we could perhaps have IC with Arakaali pantheon going for even more ES regen when hit.

Also, wouldn't culling strike with 20% Q instead of Faster Attacks be better for the totem setup? We'd still gain some Attack speed for them but also the benefit from culling.

Thanks again!
Glad people are having fun, always nice to hear

"
soapiee wrote:
Hi Waffle,
First of all, thank for an awesome builds, haven't had that much fun in a long time. Insanely strong for even levelling with twink gear.

Would energy shield leech support be stronger gem than some others? Considering the amount of ES we use, it seems to be pretty nice option and to make it consistent, we could put in a blood rage to keep the leech going. Also we could perhaps have IC with Arakaali pantheon going for even more ES regen when hit.

Also, wouldn't culling strike with 20% Q instead of Faster Attacks be better for the totem setup? We'd still gain some Attack speed for them but also the benefit from culling.

Thanks again!

Good questions

Lowest damage gem in the setup is lightning pen

Guardian tier bosses - 45% more damage or 50% more without ele weakness
Normal bosses - 37% more damage or 45% more without weakness

Es leech gem is 24% more while on full ES and 39% more while leeching so it only beats lightning pen in very best case scenario

In order to keep ES leech gem active you need to go bloodrage which means degening 4% ES per second which really sucks and sometimes puts you in danger reaching a new pack on low. Or you can take a bunch of low value nodes to get zealots oath and life regen which will lose you even more damage. This would also make no regen and no leech maps bad to run which the current iteration does without loss

In terms of the gem giving ES leech we usually hit the Es leech cap of 10% per second just from the 0.2% leech we get from heart of thunder. Its not the primary defense the build uses so I don't invest in building leech up further, its just a nice side benefit

Putting culling strike instead of faster attacks is almost certainly better. To be honest I kinda just forget to get one while leveling and I liked watching the totems attack super fast, I probably should have swapped over

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info