[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

EDIT - comparing the rare amulet with astramentis, and it seems astramentis still wins on multiple levels.

With Rare amulet I have 1,319,586 DPS, 8,855 ES, and 1,298 int
With astramentis & a 13%ias jewel I have 1,350,032 DPS 9,226 ES 1,436 int..

Ended up switching my rare chest to splender, and it allowed me to get my resists maxed and greatly increase damage.

Was trying to craft a synthesised amulet with increased INT and increased damage per 15 int, but ended up with just the later. Was able to craft a good dex/str roll with essence so will probably end up using it anyway.

What are everyones thoughts on high flat damage abyss jewels vs ones with attack speed? The abyss one seems to be more damage according to POB, but not by a lot.
Last edited by stephenp1983 on May 2, 2019, 11:47:02 AM
after i got lvl 4 enlighten i have now 100% mana reserved so i cant use totems or wave? how do u reduce more mana reservation? :)
"
Kokonja wrote:
after i got lvl 4 enlighten i have now 100% mana reserved so i cant use totems or wave? how do u reduce more mana reservation? :)

Can you make your profile public so we can see your character or post a POB. As long as you have the reduced reservations on the tree, and have enlighten 4 socketed in the plus 1 vertex helm you should have mana left over.
"
Kokonja wrote:

I have this problem with a lvl 3 enlighteen, not 4 (in the vertex for the +1 gem)
May be put a Conqueror's Efficiency for the 2 reduced mana reserved.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
say hello to the undodgables.
"
Kokonja wrote:

I solved this with jewel

my question is : how could i improve this build or items to farm shaper and bosses easier? only jewels?
is this build league startable? or does it NEED this gear to work at all?
First time Dasher here... This might be an obvious qn.. but I read 16 pages but nobody has asked 'how' to best use 'Charged Dash'.

Skill Description:
"
Channel to project an illusion which you steer. You gain stages while it moves, until it stops at a maximum total distance. Waves of area damage frequently pulse along its path, based on your attack speed. Stop channelling to teleport to the illusion, dealing a final wave of damage.

And the Damage Bonus:
"

o Final wave deals 75% of Damage per stage
o Deals 150% more Damage while Channelling if Illusion has finished moving

Watching the Videos and trying it, I see 3 ways to use the skill, but not sure whether its a clear dps difference in any of the methods (and i'd like to avoid generating bad habits early):

===========================
1) Full-Charge & Release:
This activates additional damage, but its sort of not much fun (lots of waiting), and maybe less dps since you're waiting for seconds at a time in between packs

2) Short Dashes:
I have been trying stutter-stepping, it basically ignores having to even plan a route... but slightly longer dashes would make sense perhaps in a bigger pack, and you seem too cover ground faster.

3) Hold down & Charge indefinitely:
One poster did this in parts of Uber Elder.. just aoe damage in 1 position
===========================

All 3 are in the videos at some point.. just not sure if you are gimping the damage by choosing 1 over the other? Thanks!
Last edited by adso555 on May 13, 2019, 5:19:25 AM
How do we change to molten strike from this and what are the gem links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info