[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
MidasSs wrote:
Hello man,
why is my DPS half of yours? I've practically the same setup, only miss some defenses nodes on tree '-'

My POB: https://pastebin.com/b8nNTApS

"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
Another Update:

Stats:
~2.8m Shaper DPS (1,100,000 PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
~5m normal DPS (2m PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
13.8k ES
50k EV

Gear:

How do I scale DPS?
Spoiler

1. Swap Purity for Wrath. Don't have enough resistance? Use The Taming Ring (same DPS but you lose 500 ES [ worth it] )
2. Watcher's eye - Wrath with either Lightning % or Lightning Pen
3. Double Curse and Wave of Conviction: Elemental Weakness + Conductivity + Wave of Conviction (using Wrath for Lightning Exposure) = -113 Lightning Pen.
4. Jewels are very important. Attack speed, attack speed, attack speed.
5. Surgeon's Silver Flask (Perma onslaught)
6. Boot Enchant: I prefer Attack Speed when you kill, but you could also do Lightning damage if you haven't killed.
7. Shaper Glove Corruption: Attack speed
8. Ancestral Protector: grants attack speed.
9. Lightning Golem (more attack speed).

Each modification above adds ~5-20% more DPS each. #3 is probably the craziest boost: Close to 100% more damage.

How do I sustain ES?
Spoiler

1. Ghost Dance (obviously)
2. Ghost Reaver (2,200 ES / second)

You didn't config PoB right.

Under Config, make the following changes:
# of power charges = 4
# of frenzy charges = 4
Check off "have you used a movement speed recently?"
On the right, enable infusion and wave of conviction with lightning exposure.

It should now show 1,124,003.0 total DPS.
Finally found a decent price for a perfect HoWA, or at least one with 1-10 damage and good int roll.

Just so you guys know, the difference between a HoWA claw with 1-6 lightning damage on it vs one with 1-10 is huge, make sure you find one with 1-10 if you feel your damage is lacking it will boost it alot. I went from 17,000 charged dash tooltip damage in hideout to 27,000 with the 1-10 claw. :)

A gif~ https://gyazo.com/78d8a34e7d272fcc0e30114248213c9e

"
ElCockerino wrote:

Where would you get life leech from for ghost reaver. And is it worth it? is the hit on ES regen much? TY

Leech comes from Heart of Thunder. Its only 0.2% but with high damage that is enough to hit the leech cap. There is 2 videos showing the character survive using just the ES on hit from ghost dance and people have commented saying they have enjoyed the tankyness

I was referring to SleepyXtreme's suggestion to put points in ghost reaver after lvl 90. As is see ghost reaver changes life leech to ES leech. So i asked him where does he get life leech from in order to benefit from ghost reaver
"
ElCockerino wrote:

"
ElCockerino wrote:

Where would you get life leech from for ghost reaver. And is it worth it? is the hit on ES regen much? TY

Leech comes from Heart of Thunder. Its only 0.2% but with high damage that is enough to hit the leech cap. There is 2 videos showing the character survive using just the ES on hit from ghost dance and people have commented saying they have enjoyed the tankyness

I was referring to SleepyXtreme's suggestion to put points in ghost reaver after lvl 90. As is see ghost reaver changes life leech to ES leech. So i asked him where does he get life leech from in order to benefit from ghost reaver

The point of Ghost Reaver is not to convert life leech to es leech, it’s simply to raise the es leech cap from 10% to 20%
i see thank you
"
cett7777 wrote:
Just so you guys know, the difference between a HoWA claw with 1-6 lightning damage on it vs one with 1-10 is huge, make sure you find one with 1-10 if you feel your damage is lacking it will boost it alot. I went from 17,000 charged dash tooltip damage in hideout to 27,000 with the 1-10 claw. :)

It's because you play in standard league.
1-6 is the old version, 1-10 is the most recent.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
ah gotcha!

btw guys i got both a 40% faster start recharge rate discipline watchers eye and a 2.40% of max ES regen per second watchers eye, but cannot see a real difference when tanking tons of mobs, was wondering what you guys opinion on what is better and i should use. Or do you guys think the ES ones arent a good fit since we barely get hit, just shopping for a watchers eye thats useful XD
Last edited by cett7777 on Apr 25, 2019, 4:44:44 AM
"
cett7777 wrote:
ah gotcha!

btw guys i got both a 40% faster start recharge rate discipline watchers eye and a 2.40% of max ES regen per second watchers eye, but cannot see a real difference when tanking tons of mobs, was wondering what you guys opinion on what is better and i should use. Or do you guys think the ES ones arent a good fit since we barely get hit, just shopping for a watchers eye thats useful XD

I went with a 42% chance to blind when hit when effected by Grace/increased lightning damage when effected by wrath/discpline faster ES recovery. The grace mod really seems to help defensively.

Thanks for the build! Very interesting gameplay. Closed all content. Schaper, first Uber Elder, Atlas
👀
For some reason the POB import for my character shows only 998 intelligence, while my in game character has 1,253. Does anyone know why it would defer so much? POB link is below -

https://pastebin.com/m7KX4rfn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info