[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
Another Update:

Stats:
~2.8m Shaper DPS (1,100,000 PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
~5m normal DPS (2m PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
13.8k ES
50k EV

Gear:

How do I scale DPS?
Spoiler

1. Swap Purity for Wrath. Don't have enough resistance? Use The Taming Ring (same DPS but you lose 500 ES [ worth it] )
2. Watcher's eye - Wrath with either Lightning % or Lightning Pen
3. Double Curse and Wave of Conviction: Elemental Weakness + Conductivity + Wave of Conviction (using Wrath for Lightning Exposure) = -113 Lightning Pen.
4. Jewels are very important. Attack speed, attack speed, attack speed.
5. Surgeon's Silver Flask (Perma onslaught)
6. Boot Enchant: I prefer Attack Speed when you kill, but you could also do Lightning damage if you haven't killed.
7. Shaper Glove Corruption: Attack speed
8. Ancestral Protector: grants attack speed.
9. Lightning Golem (more attack speed).

Each modification above adds ~5-20% more DPS each. #3 is probably the craziest boost: Close to 100% more damage.

How do I sustain ES?
Spoiler

1. Ghost Dance (obviously)
2. Ghost Reaver (2,200 ES / second)

Sir, ur gear is insanely good! bit jelly^^
thx for sharing
"
Noltch wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Noltch wrote:
Very nice ER/ES mechanics in this build. I have a few questions

1) Has anyone been experimenting with rares, instead of uniques and 2x perandus? I know the 2x perandus gives us nice dmg boost (and es) through the %int per unique, but it would be cool to open up for rares like a psudo 6L helmet and a massive ER/ES chest for example.

2) What other skills could we use than charged dash? say we drop swift killer or weave the arcane for harness the void, how could this work out you think? This in combination with 1) maybe could create something interesting and keep the defensive mechanism?

What do you guys think?

I am still leveling but plan to use the chest below instead of splendor. I need to play around with int numbers in POB to see if it works keeping perandus rings or stacking int on rares since I'm not using the chest. Also got lucky and corrupted this shield with immune to curses so plan to use it in place of Atziri's mirror -

Nice man, what level are you? I've tried to play around a little in POB and with a good chest that might be difficult to craft and a 6L pseudo helmet (also crafted) and some rings i managed to get liek 9.6k ES and 62k ER (with jade flask). 1.4m blade flurry dps against shaper, 500-600k dps (also shaper tho) with reave. Not sure if I wanna try and go for it, but it does look promising. Can ofc optimize hell of a lot more, it's just a rough sketch for now

Thanks.. I am still only 64 as of last night because of real life lol. I really wanted to throw in wrath, but finding it hard to balance resists without purity of elements. I'm still going to play around with a few options, but it looks like it will be difficult to improve upon the pure unique setup OP posted without alot of investment in expensive rare jewelry with % attributes, and % damage per 15 int.
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Thanks. I tried it last night lvled a fresh trickster. The dmg felt fine, but the clear and aoe kinda underwhelm me. Coming from worb that clears entire screen, sometimes i leave stragglers that dont get hit by my charged dash path.

Originally i was using hoi to help with that. But at later game I felt single target was lacking, so I took ele focus. How do you guys deal with stragglers? Just keep going?

I actually was able to luck out and get:

For really no extra cost. So maybe be on the lookout for another one of these to help with AoE. I would guess Movement Speed is probably the best enchant for clearspeed, although in my experience this build struggles with damage more than anything else, so maybe just generic increased damage would be best overall.

Unfortunately, this build can't really compete with Winter Orb/Herald of Ice in terms of shattering the entire screen. However, I would say it's probably ~75% as fast because you can just teleport through the map and explode things without ever stopping or worrying about anything - especially since the defense/sustain is so much better. Although keep in mind I am comparing to my Winter Orb Elementalist as I haven't tried Winter Orb Trickster this league.

Anyway, speaking of damage, Wrath with a Watcher's Eye helps a lot. For those of you like me who felt like damage was lacking, I would consider dropping Grace until you can afford a Level 4 Enlighten and run Wrath instead. It will result in slightly more scarier moments (due to less ES recovery when hit and getting hit a bit more), but I prefer my T16 map bosses to chunk down to a quick death rather than waiting around. :)
"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Thanks. I tried it last night lvled a fresh trickster. The dmg felt fine, but the clear and aoe kinda underwhelm me. Coming from worb that clears entire screen, sometimes i leave stragglers that dont get hit by my charged dash path.

Originally i was using hoi to help with that. But at later game I felt single target was lacking, so I took ele focus. How do you guys deal with stragglers? Just keep going?

I actually was able to luck out and get:

For really no extra cost. So maybe be on the lookout for another one of these to help with AoE. I would guess Movement Speed is probably the best enchant for clearspeed, although in my experience this build struggles with damage more than anything else, so maybe just generic increased damage would be best overall.

Unfortunately, this build can't really compete with Winter Orb/Herald of Ice in terms of shattering the entire screen. However, I would say it's probably ~75% as fast because you can just teleport through the map and explode things without ever stopping or worrying about anything - especially since the defense/sustain is so much better. Although keep in mind I am comparing to my Winter Orb Elementalist as I haven't tried Winter Orb Trickster this league.

Anyway, speaking of damage, Wrath with a Watcher's Eye helps a lot. For those of you like me who felt like damage was lacking, I would consider dropping Grace until you can afford a Level 4 Enlighten and run Wrath instead. It will result in slightly more scarier moments (due to less ES recovery when hit and getting hit a bit more), but I prefer my T16 map bosses to chunk down to a quick death rather than waiting around. :)

With a level 4 enlighten what all would you run? Grace, Discipline, Wrath, dropping purity of elements?
Yes, and then I'll have to make-up the resistances with jewels and corruptions. I picked up this last night for 30c:

I've just been buying and corrupting my own Perandus Signets because the good corrupts on those are very expensive. I doubt I'll hit resistances but you never know.

Remember that Purity of Elements is only +28% all resistances. If you can get 16% on the belt, then you only need two all resistance jewels to make it up, and this build has plenty of jewel sockets.
Where would you go after lvl90 at the passive tree?
"
ElCockerino wrote:

There's a few options:

1. change the path and go North to get +1 curse.
2. grab +30 strength nodes to trigger cyclopeon's immune to ignite.
3. Ghost Reaver
4. More jewel sockets
5. All resistance (Ash, Frost and Storm)

Here's my current PoB at level 95: https://pastebin.com/ZDXfVUJ8
Last edited by SleepyXtreme on Apr 18, 2019, 10:25:44 PM
ummm this looks fckin amazing....just what im looking for end game viable and tanky as fuk. Thanks for making this going to get started on this sucka right now!
Great build, It's really tanky and with SleepyXtremes tips damage is not too bad.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
"
ElCockerino wrote:

There's a few options:

1. change the path and go North to get +1 curse.
2. grab +30 strength nodes to trigger cyclopeon's immune to ignite.
3. Ghost Reaver
4. More jewel sockets
5. All resistance (Ash, Frost and Storm)

Here's my current PoB at level 95: https://pastebin.com/ZDXfVUJ8

Where would you get life leech from for ghost reaver. And is it worth it? is the hit on ES regen much? TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info