[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Very nice ER/ES mechanics in this build. I have a few questions

1) Has anyone been experimenting with rares, instead of uniques and 2x perandus? I know the 2x perandus gives us nice dmg boost (and es) through the %int per unique, but it would be cool to open up for rares like a psudo 6L helmet and a massive ER/ES chest for example.

2) What other skills could we use than charged dash? say we drop swift killer or weave the arcane for harness the void, how could this work out you think? This in combination with 1) maybe could create something interesting and keep the defensive mechanism?

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Noltch on Apr 15, 2019, 12:17:43 PM
damn seeing those splendors for such a good deal hurts XD

bought this for 15 oof

still, if anyone in a dendrobate is wondering, even a 5L splendor is going to boost your ES by a lot, i gained over 2k ES switching, of course its a nice splendor roll tho~

I'm currently getting more tree points and ele resists on rings/belt so i can replace Elements with Wrath for the boost in damage, going to be expensive lol

Another Update:

Stats:
~2.8m Shaper DPS (1,100,000 PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
~5m normal DPS (2m PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
13.8k ES
50k EV

Gear:

How do I scale DPS?
Spoiler

1. Swap Purity for Wrath. Don't have enough resistance? Use The Taming Ring (same DPS but you lose 500 ES [ worth it] )
2. Watcher's eye - Wrath with either Lightning % or Lightning Pen
3. Double Curse and Wave of Conviction: Elemental Weakness + Conductivity + Wave of Conviction (using Wrath for Lightning Exposure) = -113 Lightning Pen.
4. Jewels are very important. Attack speed, attack speed, attack speed.
5. Surgeon's Silver Flask (Perma onslaught)
6. Boot Enchant: I prefer Attack Speed when you kill, but you could also do Lightning damage if you haven't killed.
7. Shaper Glove Corruption: Attack speed
8. Ancestral Protector: grants attack speed.
9. Lightning Golem (more attack speed).

Each modification above adds ~5-20% more DPS each. #3 is probably the craziest boost: Close to 100% more damage.

How do I sustain ES?
Spoiler

1. Ghost Dance (obviously)
2. Ghost Reaver (2,200 ES / second)

Last edited by SleepyXtreme on Apr 15, 2019, 11:07:03 PM
very nice, i was wanting to swap purity for wrath but couldnt figure out how to get ele resists due to resist on the rings/belt are crazy expensive, how are you applying 2 curses or am i confused i thought you could only apply 1.

looking for attack speed on jewels, prefer with lightning damage or int hmm might be hard to find
Last edited by cett7777 on Apr 15, 2019, 10:35:37 PM
"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
5ex is fair. I paid 4ex+100c (it was listed for 5ex) for this last night:

As for the guy asking about damage above, I'm in the same boat - but I think getting quality on all of your main damage link gems will help somewhat. According to PoB, it adds like 30-40k DPS alone. We don't have a ton of sources of increased damage on this build since we are instead focused on stacking so much INT, so the quality helps.

Also,

"
dejuvenate wrote:
How do you sustain ES with this build? I dont see any source of leech. Do you just rely on ES regen due to not getting hit as often?

Thinking of rolling this next.

Also for leveling, wouldnt weave the arcane be the best starter pick as we can have crazy ias and better mana sustain?

The Trickster ascendancy Ghost Dance node is this build's main source of sustain (and boy, does it work):

"
+5% to Chance to Evade while you have Energy Shield
10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield
When Hit, lose a Ghost Shroud and recover Energy Shield equal to 5% of your Evasion Rating
3% reduced Damage taken per Ghost Shroud
Every second, gain a Ghost Shroud, up to a maximum of 3

This build can easily push 60K evasion so this results in a ridiculous ES recovery rate on hit.

I threw this build together over the weekend and while the juiced up T16 Elder Armoury boss takes a while to die, I can literally stand there and facetank him (and all the other shit that spawns in there) while barely taking any damage to my ES. I would not worry about defenses or recovery for this build - the main challenge is going to be getting damage up so that map bosses don't feel like a chore.

Thanks. I tried it last night lvled a fresh trickster. The dmg felt fine, but the clear and aoe kinda underwhelm me. Coming from worb that clears entire screen, sometimes i leave stragglers that dont get hit by my charged dash path.

Originally i was using hoi to help with that. But at later game I felt single target was lacking, so I took ele focus. How do you guys deal with stragglers? Just keep going?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
cett7777 wrote:
very nice, i was wanting to swap purity for wrath but couldnt figure out how to get ele resists due to resist on the rings/belt are crazy expensive, how are you applying 2 curses or am i confused i thought you could only apply 1.

looking for attack speed on jewels, prefer with lightning damage or int hmm might be hard to find

Whispers of Doom (take the northern most path rather than the middle)
"
Noltch wrote:

1) Has anyone been experimenting with rares, instead of uniques and 2x perandus? I know the 2x perandus gives us nice dmg boost (and es) through the %int per unique, but it would be cool to open up for rares like a psudo 6L helmet and a massive ER/ES chest for example.

2) What other skills could we use than charged dash? say we drop swift killer or weave the arcane for harness the void, how could this work out you think? This in combination with 1) maybe could create something interesting and keep the defensive mechanism?

What do you guys think?

I am still leveling but plan to use the chest below instead of splendor. I need to play around with int numbers in POB to see if it works keeping perandus rings or stacking int on rares since I'm not using the chest. Also got lucky and corrupted this shield with immune to curses so plan to use it in place of Atziri's mirror -

I have a probably stupid question, i'm new to this game, i copied this build as much as possible but as i know we have 4 auras here to cast (wrath, discipline, grace and clarity) i can only cast 3 on me since there is no enough mana, so what should i use all the time? also i have vaal grace and vaal discipline so should i use grace all the time and use vaal discipline or oposite? thank u

oof guess im switching to Wrath haha
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Noltch wrote:

What do you guys think?

I am still leveling but plan to use the chest below instead of splendor. I need to play around with int numbers in POB to see if it works keeping perandus rings or stacking int on rares since I'm not using the chest. Also got lucky and corrupted this shield with immune to curses so plan to use it in place of Atziri's mirror -

Nice man, what level are you? I've tried to play around a little in POB and with a good chest that might be difficult to craft and a 6L pseudo helmet (also crafted) and some rings i managed to get liek 9.6k ES and 62k ER (with jade flask). 1.4m blade flurry dps against shaper, 500-600k dps (also shaper tho) with reave. Not sure if I wanna try and go for it, but it does look promising. Can ofc optimize hell of a lot more, it's just a rough sketch for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info