[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
AleisterWest wrote:
What do you think of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perepiteia for this build??

Reasonable question the item has many interesting stats on it.

The answer depends on where else you plan on finding the +30% all resistances.

I tried a few setups swapping the boots and jewels to get resistances but ended up losing damage and ES. The Perepiteia only gives about 500 better ES and no extra damage over the mirror and you tend to lose more then that finding resistances elsewhere
Uber Elder Deathless :):

"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
Uber Elder Deathless :):

Sick dude. I'm right behind you lol. Currently just need a few more levels to replace my all resist jewels with pure damage jewels. Now if I could only get my hands on an amulet as good as yours ^.^
Just wanna chime in and say I killed uber elder with an MS variant build last week with relative ease along with most other end-game bosses. 10k ES, 78-80% chance to evade and potentially 2m+ shaper dps. I think my build is almost complete, only need that one last jewel socket and I'm good. This is my first CI HoWA and this guide is pretty flexible and easy to follow. This is probably the league where I did a lot (LOTS) of vaaling to get those implicits I wanted.

Still have problems with multiple proj mobs in nexus that also chills/freeze and then staggers me to no end. But that's probably just me keep diving into them lol.
"
JLawL wrote:
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
I think I've min/maxed as far as I'm going to go. I got an atziri's reflection so I can use Atziri's step for spell dodge (~48% total now) and still have 10k ES/ 50k EV. Just thought I'd share my progress :):

You did this same thing I'm working on xD Wrath + Grace + Discipline with a higher level Enlighten. I hadn't thought about going atziri's step, but I'm gonna see if I can make that work. My Perandus rings are attack speed or % int / dex, so I grabbed the extra resist on jewels. Looking like I'll also be sitting around 10kES / 50-60kEV. Now if I could just get myself a Reflection xD

Is there any way to craft an amulet like this boys?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Apr 10, 2019, 11:21:30 AM
Love the build its fun and refreshing.

I'm 75 and have everything but a 6l splendor, im on a 5link dendrobate.

I have a lvl 64 charged dash (should i buy a lv70 one?) but high lvl supports but i still clear kinda slow even though i just got into maps and am 75, im guessing i need to pickup the lightning damage nodes above the flask area right? :) i just realized i dont have any lightning damage jewels so ill get a couple.

my 5l dash is dash>infused channel>focus>lightning pen>elemental damage

is that an ok setup for mapping? thanks for feedback!
Last edited by cett7777 on Apr 10, 2019, 6:26:16 PM
"
cett7777 wrote:
Love the build its fun and refreshing.

I'm 75 and have everything but a 6l splendor, im on a 5link dendrobate.

I have a lvl 64 charged dash (should i buy a lv70 one?) but high lvl supports but i still clear kinda slow even though i just got into maps and am 75, im guessing i need to pickup the lightning damage nodes above the flask area right? :) i just realized i dont have any lightning damage jewels so ill get a couple.

my 5l dash is dash>infused channel>focus>lightning pen>elemental damage

is that an ok setup for mapping? thanks for feedback!

Glad you are enjoying the build. I had fun with this character and enjoyed its style

Don't worry about buying a higher level charged dash. Levels will improve damage as you tend to get defense first but the 6-link will really help.

I would chrome the chest to replace lightning pen with damage on full life. Much better damage, or swap into concentrated effect but for some chromes you can avoid losing AOE.
"
And Cyclone is now a Channelled skill.

Holy crap this is going to be so interesting for this build, but i'm ready for it :)

can you suggest some lab enchants for gloves helm boots
Hi, im really liking the build so far. I was gonna try out ms but im trying to think of the best 5L setup for it, if you could give me a gem setup that would be very much appreciated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info