[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Is it really worth it to spec down to sanctity for 7 points? Looks like you onyl get 10% increased max ES, 20 total dex, int, str, and 9 attack speed/3 movement speed. You could easily get 2 more jewel sockets or more %ES increases for those, unless im missing something.
"
AleisterWest wrote:
What do you think of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perepiteia for this build??

I prefer this shield https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
it looks like it will be difficult to improve upon the pure unique setup OP posted without alot of investment in expensive rare jewelry with % attributes, and % damage per 15 int.

This was my conclusion. Its certainly possible to beat the signet ring setup with good enough rares in every slot, especially with synthesis crafting but the quality of the items required to do so is very high. For most players and for most of the game the uniques will simply do the job better

"
ElCockerino wrote:

Where would you get life leech from for ghost reaver. And is it worth it? is the hit on ES regen much? TY

Leech comes from Heart of Thunder. Its only 0.2% but with high damage that is enough to hit the leech cap. There is 2 videos showing the character survive using just the ES on hit from ghost dance and people have commented saying they have enjoyed the tankyness

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Is it really worth it to spec down to sanctity for 7 points? Looks like you onyl get 10% increased max ES, 20 total dex, int, str, and 9 attack speed/3 movement speed. You could easily get 2 more jewel sockets or more %ES increases for those, unless im missing something.

7 Points for
- 40 Int
- 20 Strength
- 20 Dex
- 14% Increased Damage
- 14% Increased attack speed
- 40% Increased Accuracy Rating
- 3% Movement Speed

Is a pretty good ratio. You missed attack speed and the relevance of the increased accuracy rating.

Testing out two options is pretty easy to do in Pob. You cut those nodes, instead take two jewel sockets, insert 2 well rolled (expensive) 4 stat jewels rolled with ES and you see both damage and ES goes down a small amount
yeah I think your right after looking closer, probably work it to spend the points. Just hit 85 and the build is really starting to shine. Very tanky, and the damage is good to do up to t15 so far.

How to get Culling Strike implict on Claw?
"
MidasSs wrote:
How to get Culling Strike implict on Claw?

Vaal.

also, I'm using this for lab for a change of pace :):

Great build. Is this Uber elder viable???
"
insangel0001 wrote:
Great build. Is this Uber elder viable???

Most definitely. I did it pretty easily with my molten strike version of this build, which has worse dps than the charged dash/blade flurry version.
Theres really nothing you cant do with this build, its so tanky, you literally hold right click and laugh :)
Hello man,
why is my DPS half of yours? I've practically the same setup, only miss some defenses nodes on tree '-'

My POB: https://pastebin.com/b8nNTApS

"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
Another Update:

Stats:
~2.8m Shaper DPS (1,100,000 PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
~5m normal DPS (2m PoB DPS x 2.5 at max illusions)
13.8k ES
50k EV

Gear:

How do I scale DPS?
Spoiler

1. Swap Purity for Wrath. Don't have enough resistance? Use The Taming Ring (same DPS but you lose 500 ES [ worth it] )
2. Watcher's eye - Wrath with either Lightning % or Lightning Pen
3. Double Curse and Wave of Conviction: Elemental Weakness + Conductivity + Wave of Conviction (using Wrath for Lightning Exposure) = -113 Lightning Pen.
4. Jewels are very important. Attack speed, attack speed, attack speed.
5. Surgeon's Silver Flask (Perma onslaught)
6. Boot Enchant: I prefer Attack Speed when you kill, but you could also do Lightning damage if you haven't killed.
7. Shaper Glove Corruption: Attack speed
8. Ancestral Protector: grants attack speed.
9. Lightning Golem (more attack speed).

Each modification above adds ~5-20% more DPS each. #3 is probably the craziest boost: Close to 100% more damage.

How do I sustain ES?
Spoiler

1. Ghost Dance (obviously)
2. Ghost Reaver (2,200 ES / second)

Last edited by MidasSs on Apr 22, 2019, 11:52:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info