PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

a

"
Sunfire00 wrote:
I finally reached maps and I still enjoy the build very much (so thanks again Uly for sticking with us!)

However I noticed survivability dropping in maps, even though I only do tier 2 maps (I'm still a casual shrub). This might be related to my crappy gear, still I am thinking about some ways to improve on this:

- experiment with a blasmphemy link for Warlord's Mark. I can't afford a Warlord's Mark ring, so I have it in a Mark of Submission. I feel I am lacking the stats of the ring slot though, on the other hand I will probably get into trouble with reserved mana that way.
- I wonder if an ES build might have higher survivability, but I've never played ES so far
- Enfeeble on my CWDT links
- shuffle passive points around to grab some shield nodes (I play 1H/shield)
- switch to staff and grab those passives
- just suck it up and farm currency for better gear

I had the same survivability issues. We are basically playing a glass cannon here.

I solved by going Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's unique shield and speccing into Mind over Matter + Eldritch Battery

Then all you gotta do is squeeze as much life Life and ES on your equip, can also drop some increased damage nodes on the tree to get more life and es. This setup also allows you to use shield charge + fortify which is another great defensive layer!

Was constantly getting killed at t6 maps, after swapping to this setup I've reached t9 without RIPing once ^^
Yeah, I will include the EB+MoM tree in the main trees as it looks like a really good option.
"
theFoffo wrote:
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
I finally reached maps and I still enjoy the build very much (so thanks again Uly for sticking with us!)

However I noticed survivability dropping in maps, even though I only do tier 2 maps (I'm still a casual shrub). This might be related to my crappy gear, still I am thinking about some ways to improve on this:

- experiment with a blasmphemy link for Warlord's Mark. I can't afford a Warlord's Mark ring, so I have it in a Mark of Submission. I feel I am lacking the stats of the ring slot though, on the other hand I will probably get into trouble with reserved mana that way.
- I wonder if an ES build might have higher survivability, but I've never played ES so far
- Enfeeble on my CWDT links
- shuffle passive points around to grab some shield nodes (I play 1H/shield)
- switch to staff and grab those passives
- just suck it up and farm currency for better gear

I had the same survivability issues. We are basically playing a glass cannon here.

I solved by going Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's unique shield and speccing into Mind over Matter + Eldritch Battery

Then all you gotta do is squeeze as much life Life and ES on your equip, can also drop some increased damage nodes on the tree to get more life and es. This setup also allows you to use shield charge + fortify which is another great defensive layer!

Was constantly getting killed at t6 maps, after swapping to this setup I've reached t9 without RIPing once ^^

But it's weird, I don't really feel like this build is glass-cannony.
Just manage to kill red Elder with this build will probably go for ES LL. Have to say this new skill is hell of fun for me at least
"
UlyUly wrote:

But it's weird, I don't really feel like this build is glass-cannony.

Mmmh not sure why, I can tell you that while I was getting killed a lot all my resistances were well over the max of 75% (around 120% for each one of them) and my chaos res was a -20%, I had 4.5k hp and 900 ES on top of that and I was MELTING in T6 maps!
i've started the season with this build and i can't get enough of it, Purifying flame is a lot of fun, just reached 400k tooltip dps now i just need to find that uber elder to try it out :D
Is it possible to have too much fire pen? with wise oak, combustion, wave of conviction exposure, and two sambar sceptres, feels like too much
"
TeeBung wrote:
Is it possible to have too much fire pen? with wise oak, combustion, wave of conviction exposure, and two sambar sceptres, feels like too much

Yeah, there is something like 'too much' fire penm I'd say it's after you get 90%+ res pen/reduction.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
TeeBung wrote:

Yeah, there is something like 'too much' fire penm I'd say it's after you get 90%+ res pen/reduction.

So gemming Wave of Conviction + Curse on hit + flammability is wasted?
Last edited by netherall on Mar 15, 2019, 4:11:55 AM
why does the boss damage feel low in merc lab. I 1 shot most if not all mobs up to the boss but seem to do almost 0 damage to him. I know im in ssf so gear isnt the best but am i doing anything wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info