a

"
LuxULT wrote:
Having alot of fun with the build still but having a few questions that i cant fill in. 1. Dex is a small issue, i cant keep stone golem level 7 with as little Dex i currently have, i substitute with some crafted Dex and a Jewel. But this is wasting alot of utility and damage im sure, how can i get past this? Also,what is a good source for some ES in this build? I know alot isnt needed, but i would like some for added survivability since we have ES leech from fire dmg in passive tree.

I used one +30 dex node on the tree and got an amulet with high enough dex to make me have 96 (carcass jack requirement)

About the ES, best option would be to get some flat ES on abyssal jewels.
"
shiiyu wrote:
So I am also enjoying this build so far, currently able to do yellow map but lacks currency to unlock tier 7-9 map so I'm settling with tier 5 6 atm.

These are my gears, can anyone help me with improving them? My current goal is the 2 sambar sceptres and 6 link Carcass Jack, is this a good aim or should I look for something else?

I think your first goal should be to get better weapons, they are quite meh to be frank. You could buy Divinarius as an easy fix.
I try another variant - worming through up to acrobatics and planning to use a vaal grace for a high dodge and spell dodge.

Let's see how it works out.

I'm still leveling.
"
UlyUly wrote:

Changed some stuff around to make the MoM/EB variant have 8.5k ehp and 2mil dps instead of 3, I am gonna credit you for inspiring me to do that :)

Oh wow, thank you :D I'll check your edited tree!
Last edited by theFoffo on Mar 15, 2019, 1:26:15 PM
"
Skrible wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

To be honest all of them are great. Flat damage is better than % damage tho, so Physical Damage to Spells is the most important/best stat you can get on a jewel. Then I'd focus on some Fire Damage to Spells and Critical Strike Multiplier.

sorry just want to clarify, because we took avatar of fire node, 100% of all physical is converted to fire (50%+50% from skill gem) right?

so if that's the case, wouldn't double t1 physical be better? merciless+flaring.

also, from your skill gems links,

Vaal Righteous Fire = Increased Duration /// Herald of Ash = Zealotry

herald of ash and zealotry doesn't need to be linked right? since linking auras together doesn't do much i think? if so, wouldn't it be better to have the following setup:

wep1: Vaal RF = increased duration /// herald of ash OR zealotry
wep2: herald of ash OR zealotry /// CWDT = Cold Snap

Boots: Holy flame totem = multiple totem = elemental focus = controlled destruction

anyone can clarify my doubt? it seems flat and % physical is better than fire?

i'm thinking along the line of, since we took the force shaper node, it would be better to add physical damage or to spells to maximise it?
Last edited by Skrible on Mar 15, 2019, 4:00:08 PM
"
shiiyu wrote:
So I am also enjoying this build so far, currently able to do yellow map but lacks currency to unlock tier 7-9 map so I'm settling with tier 5 6 atm.

These are my gears, can anyone help me with improving them? My current goal is the 2 sambar sceptres and 6 link Carcass Jack, is this a good aim or should I look for something else?

This is only my second league so I might totally be wrong, but the craft on that belt doesn't apply to PF damage, right? Since it's not an "attack" skill?
yea, doesn't work on PF since it's a spell
Is the build HC viable? I'm currently 58, fees quite tanky, although I think it will lack HP on later stages. Any thoughts?
"
Skrible wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

To be honest all of them are great. Flat damage is better than % damage tho, so Physical Damage to Spells is the most important/best stat you can get on a jewel. Then I'd focus on some Fire Damage to Spells and Critical Strike Multiplier.

sorry just want to clarify, because we took avatar of fire node, 100% of all physical is converted to fire (50%+50% from skill gem) right?

so if that's the case, wouldn't double t1 physical be better? merciless+flaring.

also, from your skill gems links,

Vaal Righteous Fire = Increased Duration /// Herald of Ash = Zealotry

herald of ash and zealotry doesn't need to be linked right? since linking auras together doesn't do much i think? if so, wouldn't it be better to have the following setup:

wep1: Vaal RF = increased duration /// herald of ash OR zealotry
wep2: herald of ash OR zealotry /// CWDT = Cold Snap

Boots: Holy flame totem = multiple totem = elemental focus = controlled destruction

anyone can clarify my doubt? it seems flat and % physical is better than fire?

i'm thinking along the line of, since we took the force shaper node, it would be better to add physical damage or to spells to maximise it?

What do you mean by flat and %physical? If it's on a weapon, it's local only to damage dealt with that weapon. But yeah, overally flat phys>flat fire. Increased physical and Increased Fire are the same to us.
"
georgedi07 wrote:
Is the build HC viable? I'm currently 58, fees quite tanky, although I think it will lack HP on later stages. Any thoughts?

The EB/MoM variant with cerberus limb/lioneye's remorse seems super tanky. Regular version is in the middle when it comes to HC. Lacks some defensive layers to truly be a 'hc-viable' build, but it shouldn't be that squishy either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info