a

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
shiiyu wrote:
So I am also enjoying this build so far, currently able to do yellow map but lacks currency to unlock tier 7-9 map so I'm settling with tier 5 6 atm.

These are my gears, can anyone help me with improving them? My current goal is the 2 sambar sceptres and 6 link Carcass Jack, is this a good aim or should I look for something else?

I think your first goal should be to get better weapons, they are quite meh to be frank. You could buy Divinarius as an easy fix.

Alright will get a max roll divinarius as an easy fix while working on the sambar sceptre.

Also, I seems to only be able to reach 4k HP, any advice on how to raise my HP further?
Videos when?
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
Okanitu wrote:
Videos when?

Once they are ready, I hope it will soon but current league is pretty terrible to be frank.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:
Videos when?

current league is pretty terrible

Current league is just fine if you completely ignore the memory fragments and synthesis mechanic.
"
archetman3 wrote:
Hey Uly, first thanks a lot for the build I've been having a lot of fun for the past 7 days on it :D

I just have a question about a part in the skilltree (I'm kind of nooby on the game trying to learn).

You take a circle in it about Minions damage (Righteous army, spiritual aid, redemption), but except for the golem we don't have any minions?

I don't understand, did I miss something?

thanks in advance for answer ;)

Spiritual aid apply damage for minions to you as well. Hence you will benefit from this wheel as well as the helmet minion damange increased.
not sure if I will pick it but that is still a nice trick ;)
"
Guurzak wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:
Videos when?

current league is pretty terrible

Current league is just fine if you completely ignore the memory fragments and synthesis mechanic.

There is something bad going on with the map drops (I cannot sustain even high yellow maps).

Also syndicate makes me alt+f4 the game because it just makes the game slow down to 1 fps.
Atziri was pretty easy. I messed up at the end and died twice but if you want me to record myself doing it again I can post it to youtube for the guide.
How did you come up with 3M dps? I've imported your profileinto PoB and it doesn't even come close to that. Not even with absurd configurations enabled.
"
OldManKenchi wrote:
How did you come up with 3M dps? I've imported your profileinto PoB and it doesn't even come close to that. Not even with absurd configurations enabled.

My current character is massively underdeveloped. I hardly had any time to play this league, check the PoB I linked.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 16, 2019, 2:40:34 PM
Got myself a shit tier loreweave and rolled it to medium-high rolls on all stats pretty much (too bad I got 77% on max res, not 78, not gonna risk divining it again for now), I was probably getting killed because of the dumb 25% phys as chaos damage taken I had on my armor :'D

With Loreweave, MoM and EB I actually feel super tanky now. Have to get me some of those unique flasks now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info