a

"
XblakninjaX wrote:
Do you have a PoB link.

Oh, I think I have removed it by a mistake. Updating the 'links' section.
bookmarked - this is of great interest to me come friday. all looks pretty neat excited to see how you develop this once we get our hands on it all. Nice work
Have you thought about using the new flask Bottled Faith. adds about 200k dps in pob. you just need to add the +2% critical strike chance manually.
"
XblakninjaX wrote:
Have you thought about using the new flask Bottled Faith. adds about 200k dps in pob. you just need to add the +2% critical strike chance manually.

I did indeed, but I am not sure how expensive this flask will be as it looks really OP and I wanted this build to use cheaper stuff for the sake of beginner-friendliness. Nevertheless, Bottled Faith looks completely sick for this build and I will update the post if it turns out it's cheap enough.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
XblakninjaX wrote:

I did indeed, but I am not sure how expensive this flask will be as it looks really OP and I wanted this build to use cheaper stuff for the sake of beginner-friendliness. Nevertheless, Bottled Faith looks completely sick for this build and I will update the post if it turns out it's cheap enough.

Sounds good. Can't wait to play this on friday.
Hey this build looks pretty perfect for what i was after :D. Does this build take into account the new Skill tree?
Hi Uly and thanks for making a build about the spell I really wanted to play for Synthesis ! Do you think it would be good to play it as CI/LL with ES leech support gem ? starting with your build of course but switching for a more ES based gear as the league continue. thank you in advance for your answer !
Im definitely running this as CI while keeping LL in the back of my mind for super late game. Honestly i'm so unsure of ES leech that I dont know if I can skip the gem and just allocate 1-2 points in the tree to be able to leech OR just drop those points for more ES/DPS and use the gem. I dont know how much leech is going to be appropriate. I'm going to need it because we wont have enough regen for ZO imo. Im currently sitting and playing with POB with over a mil DPS and 10.5k ES. I'm still considering dropping more DPS for more ES. I'm also playing crit so the tree is super tight and not much room for error.
What Minions are you using to benefit from Spiritual Aid?
"
Kinpachi52 wrote:
Hey this build looks pretty perfect for what i was after :D. Does this build take into account the new Skill tree?

Yes it does :) Both the tree links and Path of Building are updated for the 3.6 tree.

"
Razine wrote:
Hi Uly and thanks for making a build about the spell I really wanted to play for Synthesis ! Do you think it would be good to play it as CI/LL with ES leech support gem ? starting with your build of course but switching for a more ES based gear as the league continue. thank you in advance for your answer

I wouldn't recommend starting ES if you aren't familiar with it, but if you know how to leaguestart, you just need to change the tree a little and you should be good to go. I am certainly not advising leaguestart as an LL build, because (from my experience) these feel terrible without shavronne's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info