a

a
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 13, 2020, 3:10:47 PM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2020, 2:25:44 PM
just a heads up that the video links open google page and not the video's.
There is no videos linked to this guide yet because the skill is yet to be implemented in the next league so there is no gameplay of it yet.
I think Intensify will work better with Purifying Flame than Concentrated Effect.

The first cast will be at full AoE, then subsequent casts will be smaller AoE but more damage.

For PF, that means the first cast will put down a full sized Consecrated Ground. Subsequent casts will deal more damage, but the secondary wave will still travel over the full sized Consecrated Ground from the first cast.
"
Valkirth wrote:
just a heads up that the video links open google page and not the video's.

Yeah, I am waiting for 3.6 to record these videos.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 6, 2019, 5:08:09 PM
Hi!
What changes to this build would you recommend for the Wave of Conviction skill? Wanna try it.
Last edited by PlayArcher on Mar 6, 2019, 5:22:27 PM
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Hi!
What changes to this build would you recommend for the Wave of Conviction skill? Wanna try it.

Hi! To be honest, I would just put Wave of Conviction instead of Purifying Flame in the main six link, get rid of the Wave of Conviction + Arcane Surge setup and replace Spell Echo with the new Unleash support or (in case Unleash doesn't work well with Wave of Conviction) Fire Penetration.

Grabbing some Increased skill effect duration on the skill tree (Potency of Will node) could also help.

With these changes, you should be good to go :)
Hi!
And what about physical to lightning scaling? With inpulsa and stuff? And probably using mom + eb? Sorry, i am not very good in theory crafting :)
Sorry for the spam :D
Last edited by PlayArcher on Mar 6, 2019, 5:49:50 PM
Do you have a PoB link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info