a

I'm using herald of ash and herald of purity as stated in the guide "Buy the Herald of Purity from Yeena and use it alongside Ash"

When I use Zealotry "Claim Zealotry as your reward but don't use it yet! Use it AFTER you've completed the first labyrinth." as well I end up with zero mana.
Am I missing something?

Should I use Zealotry only or what? It doesn't say...
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
"
xpanterx wrote:
I'm using herald of ash and herald of purity as stated in the guide "Buy the Herald of Purity from Yeena and use it alongside Ash"

When I use Zealotry "Claim Zealotry as your reward but don't use it yet! Use it AFTER you've completed the first labyrinth." as well I end up with zero mana.
Am I missing something?

Oh, ditch Herald of Purity for Zealotry!
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
xpanterx wrote:

Am I missing something?

Oh, ditch Herald of Purity for Zealotry!

Ok thanks!
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Killed uber elder without any problems
Video of Atziri kill. I have no idea what killed me so quickly 3 times but that happened. https://youtu.be/4Ol2HAst1Uc
"
CoveRint wrote:
Killed uber elder without any problems

what's your dps tooltip in game without flasks up?
Hey potential noob question. Isn't it better to replace the Controlled Destruction gem with Minion Damage, since the build uses the Spirtual Aid node?
Thx for the build by the way! I'm shredding through content.
"
Wolko wrote:
Hey potential noob question. Isn't it better to replace the Controlled Destruction gem with Minion Damage, since the build uses the Spirtual Aid node?
Thx for the build by the way! I'm shredding through content.

There is a small gimmick that makes minion damage useless for us: It gives 'MORE minion damage' and spiritual aid makes INCREASES/REDUCTIONS apply to our damage. These are different in PoE :/
"
UlyUly wrote:

On weapons, first 2 mods are 'local' meaning they directly affect stats of the weapon, not spells or attacks that dont use it.

ah no wonder. it clears out a huge question mark about the damage conversion now.

thanks!
Sorry if I missed this somewhere...

Where are we getting endurance charges in this build to use the CWDT Immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info